apollard24

Whats your average cell phone bill?

AT&T;;;3 phones plus one BB...180.00 a month

Tmobile...3 phones + BB + worldwide calling...unlimited call/text/mms ....... 130.00 a month.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Blackberry with Sprint. Unlimited Data, email and internet usage for about $40 a month. No voice plan though.

I can also make free calls anywhere in the US either from my computer or via the video phone, and I don't even use the telephone land line.

Sucks to be you. :ph34r:

Same here plus I have the voice plan.

But I'm on a family plan with my parents and we ended getting free upgrades to data due to some billing issues.

I think the more important number is the actual minutes used divided by monthly cost.
ie how much do you actually pay per minute?

I have a pre-paid plan about $250 spent over 2.5 years & have 50 minutes left.
Of course, I'm not a phone person.

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

$45 per month

200 anytime minutes
unlimited talk, texting and video with my 5 favourite numbers
free evenings (after 7pm) and weekends calling

My friend is in the business and takes good care of me.

Plus, I use my cell phone for MY convenience, not everyone elses so I don't need a plan that covers 8 millions texts or calls all day long (they can call me at work!) :P:P

'Shell

Yes, land line.
I have a bad habit of letting my battery go dead.

I also will talk for quite a while with certain people. If I start the call on the cell, I usually ask them to call back on the LL to continue the call.

But I don't have long distance on the LL, so I only pay about $25/mo
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I was wondering out of everone who has replied to this post who has land lines as well?

No land line anymore with the phone company. Over a year ago I switched to cable. I get all my phone calls through cable. Good thing too, because I tore up the buried phone line in the front yard when I regraded it. :$

The cable line goes overhead along with the power line. Being that I don't foresee moving any time soon, I can do without replacing the phone line.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was wondering out of everone who has replied to this post who has land lines as well?

Not really.

The phone company wouldn't sell me DSL without a voice line, so I got the cheapest service possible (a metered business line where even local calls cost money) and didn't connect a phone to it.

I get 1000 anytime anynetwork minutes & 800 texts.

I pay £20 per month.

No landline.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

My first bill was $191.xx and my second was $22.xx for unlimited data, text and 450 minutes using an iphone 3gs on at&t. It should be about $50-$60 per month once things are back to normal. I get a 50% discount on the plans; minutes, text and data.

With Tmobile I was paying around $80 using the G1.

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

I always have a land-line. Phone company COs (Central Offices) are very robust, usually able to provide dial-tone during power outages. Old technology to be sure, but reliability that wireless has yet to come close to. I use my land line for international long distance (which I do a bit) since I was able to tie-in an LD carrier with really good rates to Asia.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Around $90

AT&T
Work discount
Non smartphone but close to one
900 minutes w/rollover
Unlimited Data and Text
Enterprise Messaging

Also have Vonage as service at my house is spotty sometimes. Well, that and 2+ hour conference calls eat up minutes fast. :S

Able to expense almost all my Internet, mobile, and home phone costs so about $50 or less for me total out of pocket.

I have Google Voice too but haven't done anything with it yet.

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.