apollard24

Whats your average cell phone bill?

I just switched to ATT, previously with MetroPCS.
MetroPCS was $62 a month, every month. Unlimited text, minutes, mail, everything. Internet was worthless, texting was a pain, phones were expensive, batteries sucked.
I am totally addicted to my iPhone...but I do need to lower my minute plan. Looks like the current plan is going to run me double of the MetroPCS plan...and I don't need to do that...

thanks for the reminder to call ATT!

I pay 115-135 a month for 2 phones and that is with verizon. One of the phones is a BB and the plan is 1400 minutes unlimited in network text and pic msg 250 addition text pic msgs.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I don't know because I don't see it-but the child at Verizon was giving my wife a tough time when she needed a new phone. I gave him mine and told him that if she wasn't happy, I was dropping them on the spot. He ran my bill and gave her a phone about 3 steps above the one she wanted to buy-changed her plan and forgave her overage charges for the prior month.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Sounds like the people on Verizon get a pretty good deal. I have a BB with unlimited data, text, 450 mins. The hubby has a crap phone with 450 mins, unlimited text.
The chunk of my bill comes from international calls. Wish someone had a good plan for that.
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

I have verizon wireless,

900 minutes
unlimited text
unlimited mobile web

and i pay about 105 a month

I only use about 500 minutes..
i shoot over 2k texts, and get back more!
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

Blackberry with Sprint. Unlimited Data, email and internet usage for about $40 a month. No voice plan though.

I can also make free calls anywhere in the US either from my computer or via the video phone, and I don't even use the telephone land line.

Sucks to be you. :ph34r:

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

$40/month.

Very old phone and plan. Haven't changed in 8 years.

350 min/month, voice only. Nights and weekends unlimited.

Back when I started driving, Verizon was the only "No Roaming Anywhere" plan available.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Sounds like the people on Verizon get a pretty good deal. I have a BB with unlimited data, text, 450 mins. The hubby has a crap phone with 450 mins, unlimited text.
The chunk of my bill comes from international calls. Wish someone had a good plan for that.

Amanda, PhreeZone is right, get a google voice number. you will be very happy with it. Im not sure if you need an invite still, but I just went to the website and they sent me an email the next day with an ivite to it. just google "google voice".

im on the family plan with a few anytime mins, unlimited nights and weekends and unlimited att calling, and unlimited texts for like $30 a month
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.