JohnMitchell

Weekend Numbers Nov. 21-22, 2009

:)
Hell, I'm still on injured reserve for my rotator cuff, but a friend sent this exit shot from last Sept. of Valinda videoing one of my tandems, so I wanted to post it. :D Figured all y'all see it if I started off the weekend numbers. No jumping, but hung out with Vskydiver and Roo all weekend. B|

Hell, I'm still on injured reserve for my rotator cuff, but a friend sent this exit shot from last Sept. of Valinda videoing one of my tandems, so I wanted to post it. :D Figured all y'all see it if I started off the weekend numbers. No jumping, but hung out with Vskydiver and Roo all weekend. B|

Damn good weekend I'd say.. :)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

[:) 4 0

Great pic, John. Hope the shoulder is fixable and heals soon.

Actually, this is a week late for me. Last week, made a last minute trio to Elsinore, got to watch the bigway flocking, and got a few jumps, including a wingsuit jump with Spot. It is so good to see him back in the air. He is one tough guy.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

:$ : 0 : 0

Beautiful weekend... Wish I could've gotten to the DZ to play. It was hard seeing the Skyvan taking off and the canopies in the air yesterday morning and knowing that I couldn't be there to play. [:/]

I do have a 4 day weekend coming up so I'm hoping for some mild weather so I can play!!

What's keeping me going right now is....

32 days 'til Sebastian
73 days 'til Puerto Rico
116 days 'til Fitzgerald (that's for you, Spence!!) :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

:):4:1 :D

Had a very nice date w/ a lady that I think I could really like this weekend. This was a 2nd date and it looks like all systems are go, she appears to really like me as well.

Got four good jumps in over the weekend, two on Friday after work, two late Sunday after sticking around the whole weekend, glad I stayed. Some weren't my best jumps but they were all fun. Also got a lot of things signed off on my card while weathered in on Saturday, so that was produtive even if it wasn't jumping.

Beer for landing off for the first time.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

0:3:0

For this time of the year, it was a fantastic day. Clear blue skies, some puffy whites (got close to one, but couldn't quite track fast/far enough to get there [:/]..... you could see so far it was incridible after the summer hazy days. It was a little chilly, but who cares about a little cool air (5 degrees F at 10k). The forecast is looking good for this week and weekend so far. :)

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

:$:4:0

- great 4 way

- 10 way

-17 way for my teammate's 1000th, an old teammates 200th, and a newly licensed jumpers SCR

- 4 way for a friend's first A-licensed jump (he rocked it too!)
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

[:/]:9:1

Great weekend of jumping!

-- Joined one friend on her 100th jump.... a hoop dive!

-- Joined in a 17 way which was a 1000th, a 200th, and a SCR.

-- A little canopy proximity flight up high.

-- Tried out a friend's Pilot. After jumping a Spectre for the last 400 jumps I had forgotten how much fun a 9 cell can be!

-- Beer was a VERY belated SCR ceremony.

"I don't understand the question." -- Mr. Smith
The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

Spent Friday in Sebastian and the rest of the weekend in Deland.

I owe lots and lots of beer.

First time in Sebastian. First time in Deland. First Skyvan. First jump on a 140 (and yes I want to buy it!). First time meeting Deedy and Skymama. Ok. I need to stop now I am going to go broke with all my beer fines!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I