SpectreDriver

Is Cory Morrow a skydiver?

This question is for the Texas/ Greater Gulf Coast guys, cause you're the only ones who may know who I'm talking about.

A few years ago I was at a concert and noticed Cory was wearing a closing pin on his neck.

Is he a skydiver? Did he do a couple of tandems and/or AFF somewhere? If so, what DZ and who were his instructors/ tandemmaster?

I'm trying to find an "in" so perhaps he'll come play an unplugged set for us at SkydiveMustangBeach in March!

Check with the San Marcos crowd, I think he did a few jumps with them.

Good luck getting a professional musician to come comp a show for an event. I hope you get it to happen, but I doubt it will.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yes, Cory did tandems and AFF at Skydive San Marcos. It was all shortly before his run in with the cops about his cocaine use, and right after he signed a writers deal with a nashville label. I don't know if he ever finished AFF or not. I don't think his instructors are still around but i am not sure who all taught him either.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Yes, Cory did tandems and AFF at Skydive San Marcos. It was all shortly before his run in with the cops about his cocaine use, and I don't think his instructors are still around but i am not sure who all taught him either.:)reply]

is this a statement about skydiving or cocaine use? :o;)

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

am i the only one who has no fuckin' idea who Cory Morrow is?

I feel so out of touch with today's youth... :P

It's a Texas thing....we have our own musicians down here and somehow we keep em a secret from the rest of the country!

(Except the ones that suck-- we send those to Nashville or Los Angeles, and they keep em.)

Anyway, thanks for the info; got what I needed to know. I'll snoop around San Marcos next time I'm there and see if I can learn more.

Anyway, thanks for the info; got what I needed to know. I'll snoop around San Marcos next time I'm there and see if I can learn more.

Good luck, different owners now from when he was there, and i can only think of a very few people who would even know who you were talking about. Try getting in touch with his management to start.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.