SARLDO

I met Skymama today...

well, almost. Chatting with someone, she walked up and said hello to the other guy I was with then walked away.

How rude! :P

Next time, I'll introduce myself before she has a chance to escape.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Were you standing there when I gave Mike Wolfe a kiss? You should have said something, maybe I would have kissed you too! ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok, if you go to Fitzgerald, I'll give you and Don a kiss too. That's what I get for not bringing one for the whole class!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

No, not Mike.

Did I kiss you too or did we just hug? I'm starting to worry that I'm a little too loosey-goosey with my lips! :$

I have stood 2 feet in front of her on more than 1 occasion and she had no idea who I was.

Oh, I know what you look like, you were pointed out to me. I was waiting for you to make the first move. ;)

Were you standing there when I gave Mike Wolfe a kiss? You should have said something, maybe I would have kissed you too! ;)

Nope. I was chatting with Hollywood Bob. We'll meet soon enough i'm sure. I'll have to remember to say "something" ;)

Hey cjsgrlsx3 - Miss jumping with you too. :)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Is that a polite way of saying Skymama is a large woman

Is there a polite way to say a woman is large? :P

Is that a polite way of saying Skymama is a large woman

Is there a polite way to say a woman is large? :P

Zaftig.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.