boinky

Facebook-What Would YOU Do?

Now I'll admit that I think I probably have some of the coolest parents on the planet, but I feel like having a bunch of family on facebook has only enhanced our relationship (from thousands of miles away). Now when we talk we get right into it because we both have an idea of the daily grind that has been going on via facebook updates. I have never been much of a phone talker and I never will be, so with little comments back and forth now regarding status updates or pictures, etc. we communicate on a much more frequent basis and are much more part of each others lives than we ever were with a phone call every couple of weeks.

My mom logged on initially just to check it out. Friended a couple people from work and a couple good friends. She told all of us that she had an account but that she would respect our privacy and not send a friend request (but wink, wink, I would be happy to accept one). We all joined her right away and she got addicted and it's amazing the kind of people she's gotten in touch with.

You can always cancel if you don't like it, so I see no reason not to give it a try.
Killing threads since 2004.

I have a granddaugher who is due to be born in late Feb. Maybe you could talk to the pregnancy gods and see if they can get the baby to wait 'til March? ;)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I have had an account on FB for almost two years. However, back in August I decided I was done with it and deleted everything that I could delete on there in my profile, and deactivated the account. It was taking up too much of my time.

Maybe later I'll get back on when things are settled down some more.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I guess my problem with Facebook is all of the crap that shows up on a person's page. I like simple and clean! People share way too much information there! :o

Are you confusing Facebook with MySpace?

Say what:o

I thought they were same, same.:$
One Jump Wonder