Superman32

When did you take USMLE Step 3?

Question for the jumping Docs.

When did you take step 3.
I have a few friends taking Step 3 before PGY1 begins, because step 2 still fresh in their heads and they will have more time to study.

I'll be done with school by mid March, but the idea of a vacation, some silly job, drinking and jumping again B| seem alot more appealing to me than the misery of studying for a couple of months,
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

My boyfriend took it in June after his resident intern year. Some people in his program took it in April and May as well. I think its mostly your decision on when you schedule it.
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

I was slack and took it a few months into PGY2.
I spent the second day fighting a viral GE and vomiting in between sections and racing to finish. Still did right damned good considering.

Make sure you do the CCS practice on the CD before you go into the exam or it will seem awkward and you will waste precious time figuring it out.