WillieTheKid

First AFF

Just did my first skydive ever yesterday! totally pumped and ready to do it again. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on any of the things to really focus on when going through the AFF program, and what kind of things give people the most trouble. thanks for any advice and i cant say it enough im PUMPED!

The first tip you'll get on here will be to listen to your instructors and don't take advice from the internet. Pops will tell you to fill out your profile. Other than that, relax and have fun and you'll be good to go.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

After your AAD fires, just reach up and grab your right front riser. Pull on it with both arms as hard as you can.

... But seriously ...

Please just ask your instructors that question! They'll get you all the information you need.

+1 on the relaxing part! HAVE FUN!
...And I'm not gonna not get Randy Jackson's autograph...
Did we just become best friends?

D.S. #1000000

The only advice I give new jumpers is to RELAX and HAVE FUN! I've jumped with 4 different AFF instructors and they've all told me the same thing: let's go out and have some fun! It's you're skydive!

Welcome to skydiving... it just gets more and more fun with each jump :)
Don't forget to pull!

The only advice I give new jumpers is to RELAX and HAVE FUN! I've jumped with 4 different AFF instructors and they've all told me the same thing: let's go out and have some fun! It's you're skydive!

Welcome to skydiving... it just gets more and more fun with each jump :)

+1
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.