iluvtofly

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

THIS isn't a movie... It's a song... But since it has a video it IS my favourite.....

And btw.... I just hate christmas.... [:/]
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Yup. A Christmas Story. 2nd is It's a Wonderful Life, followed by National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Original "Grinch", my whole family loves Dr Suess. I used to have a pair of "antlers" for my little dog. He looked almost exactly like Max, the Grinch's dog with them on.:D:D:D

Christmas Story. "You'll put your eye out", the Bunny Suit, and the Chinese waiters singing Christsmas carols:D:D:D

Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas. It's a Jim Henson Muppet film, a little obscure but really cool. Wiki. Again, my whole family loves the Muppets.

+1 on all counts! I freaking love Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas..... especially the "River Bottom Nightmare Band" ha

Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

. . . followed by White Christmas

I always thought "White Christmas" was an odd choice; not at the time, but certainly now by this point. Yeah, yeah, the final scene is Bing singing, but he's singing to his old WWII commander. On one level that's "sort of" touching in a "I'll be home for Christmas" way, but also kinda messed up by now.

I always thought "Holiday Inn" was a better and the final scene makes much more sense for a Christmas story.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

aka National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

I LOVE that movie!!! :D

my family watch it every year since its been out
get a headache from laughing
59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com