iluvtofly

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

The Muppets Christmas. The one where they go to Fonzie's grandmother's house. Its my all time favorite from my childhood. However, the original version isn't available on DVD or even VHS. Its a heavily edited version that sucks. Thankfully, there should be a taped from 1980s TV version on a VHS at my parents house. That will be looked for this Christmas.

Other than that, it has to be Christmas '59, aka National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.B|

EDIT: The real name is A Muppet Family Christmas.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/A_Muppet_Family_Christmas

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I dont have a favorite xmas show/movie. I do not like the Peanuts. I can't stand the way the grown ups sound "wha wha wha wha wha." I spent most my childhood trying to figure out what the "wha wha wha wha wha's" were. Dove me nuts I tell you just nuts!!
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

The Night They Saved Christmas

Everyone in my family can pretty much recite it word for word. We watched it off a taped from tv version for 20 years and about 5 years ago I found a VHS copy on Amazon and bought it. It was a poor quality tape and started to degrade quickly so my brother had it transferred to DVD!
Killing threads since 2004.

Original "Grinch", my whole family loves Dr Suess. I used to have a pair of "antlers" for my little dog. He looked almost exactly like Max, the Grinch's dog with them on.:D:D:D

Christmas Story. "You'll put your eye out", the Bunny Suit, and the Chinese waiters singing Christsmas carols:D:D:D

Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas. It's a Jim Henson Muppet film, a little obscure but really cool. Wiki. Again, my whole family loves the Muppets.

Apocolypse Now is a great flick, but I never thought of it as a Christmas movie.

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Apocolypse Now is a great flick, but I never thought of it as a Christmas movie.

Yes well, it's probably what Ill be veiwing this Christmas. That movie is quite motivational.

The helicopter assault set to "The Ride of the Valkyries" is my favorite part.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

There was a movie on Sunday called, "A Dog Named Christmas." Very heartwarming. (heart melts) :)

I like anything with a happy ending. :$

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

There was a movie on Sunday called, "A Dog Named Christmas." Very heartwarming. (heart melts) :)

I like anything with a happy ending. :$

I think this one has a happy ending.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sanda Clause 3 is on Lifetime! They're doing a "Fa-La-La-La-Lifetime" all month.

And ABC is supposed to be running Christmas movies all month too! ;)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance