jraf

You shit eating fools!

No! you need a really hot one, and a slow massage. And full bulbs of wine, and a bit of sweat on your neck that I could lick off (shit, they are going to arrest me fot this) and some slow music and a bunch of scented candles and a whole bunch of passion and just a bit of love...B|B|B|

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Not what I am listening to currently. Nice psycodelic jazz, deep. Dancing to that means body against body. Slooow, touching each other....very sentiuous...and then an oriental rug...and...NO! this will get me arrested!
jraf

Muff #3275

Hermano, it is po_e_try. Simple to prepare and simple to make. Apply plenty of garlic, cranberries, basil and wine. It refines the taste of lamb.

Thrn again lamb is good woth anything. It has a wild smell which you must like. But you may sybdue it with beer and cheese (as fondue), or whiskey and parsley, or just fresh forrest mushrooms, or basil alone, or best a fire a case of beer and fine company!
jraf

Muff #3275

Hey you two, get a room.:P

Wow, I've always wanted to say that to someone else on DZ.com instead of always being on the receiving end of it.:)
Hey, Jraf, awesome cooking you did. The prime JD wood was the topper. Have you ever tried grilling the asparagus instead of steaming it, though? Super easy, and the taste is 10 times better, IMHO. Use olive oil and salt, pepper and garlic powder if you want, grill until you think it's done. Mmmm.B|

You are right.. it was the fourth. Two more days-- 8 years, two little ones and a newbie on the way-- Love you more than life.

I told you it was the forth babes - some things I never forget. And yes - eight years, two babies you gave me and one on the road - I think his name will be Harry August, and incidentally - I love you more than life too, my wife:)
jraf

Muff #3275

Hey you two, get a room.:P

Wow, I've always wanted to say that to someone else on DZ.com instead of always being on the receiving end of it.:)
Hey, Jraf, awesome cooking you did. The prime JD wood was the topper. Have you ever tried grilling the asparagus instead of steaming it, though? Super easy, and the taste is 10 times better, IMHO. Use olive oil and salt, pepper and garlic powder if you want, grill until you think it's done. Mmmm.B|

Yep, I grilled asparagus, I have broiled it too - asparagus is generally very yummy.
jraf

Muff #3275