skittles_of_SDC

Got my wisdom teeth pulled...

Ice 20 minutes on- 20 off and you will need those perscriptions filled and brought to your side with water and a bib - drink soup and it will be about a week and 1/2 before you get anywhere near normal- rest dude!-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

still feeling great. They gave me the same shit that killed Michael Jackson.

I'm getting mine done this month too, but first this week I need a jaw/gum scaling and scraping done to clear infection there and then I need a root canal/crown on an abscessed tooth to clear infection there... THEN they'll be able to take out my wisdoms. Luckily only 2 are impacted, but I don't mind waiting since more pain is coming from the two infections rather the impacted wisdoms.

Did you get put out? I have the option, but since I'm already spending $4,000 on all the other work I figured I might as well save the $800 deductible I'd pay for getting knocked out and just suck on the gas and take some happy pills before I get them done at my regular dentist.

Good luck healing up. I'm totally not looking forward to it, especially since I cook every night and LOVE food. [:/]
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)