guppie01

Married and...

1st to vote... that was easy. I am without question the happiest-ly (?) married man I know.

bonus points - my wife reads my posts. ;)

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

1st to vote... that was easy. I am without question the happiest-ly (?) married man I know.

bonus points - my wife reads my posts. ;)

LOL I was second (waiting for the page to refresh), and my hubby reads my post's too!!! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I voted "SWINGING" it as a form of silent protest for there not being a "not married" option :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edit: grammar/syntax!!

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Marriage is not in the cards for me.

I simply can not come up with a single logical reason why I would ever enter into an agreement that basically says "If you ever get mad at me, You get half my stuff". Sorry, Not interested in that .:)
Only exception would be is if Kids were in the plan. I only have 2 payments left on the last kid, Not about to make anymore.

Marriage is a LEGAL union. Having lost half my stuff TWICE. The only way I would do it again is if she has
more to lose then me. Alot more. Marriage is the biggest joke going in America. And for what it's worth.
Why would the gay community want this?, it's a liscence
to steal. Love has nothing to do with it, just ask a lawyer.
Read icculus, the helping freindly book.

Marriage is a LEGAL union. Having lost half my stuff TWICE. The only way I would do it again is if she has
more to lose then me. Alot more. Marriage is the biggest joke going in America. And for what it's worth.

Well at least your not bitter:S

As for me married 27 years I would not know how to seperate her stuff from my stuff to give her half so I guess we will just have to stay together:P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I'm against Proposition 8. I've got the theory that if we have to get married, they have to get married.

For economic reasons, I'm for it too. The gay wedding will be much more expensive and nicer than most.

-- Tom Arnold
Ref: http://channels.isp.netscape.com/celebrity/celebgossip.jsp?floc=ce-main-9-l1&feature=ce_cel_11032008
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

As for me married 27 years I would not know how to seperate her stuff from my stuff to give her half so I guess we will just have to stay together:P

You look 19 in your avatar picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah well...so do I >:(

awww, Twardo, you're so damned cute! :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

g

Thank you:$...all better now. :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

g

Bony, huh?:ph34r::D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Yeah, maybe 19 A.D. Taught the FJC to Caeser.:P

Me and V, 25+, gotta love it. Just like Rick, we've been sharing evreything so long, wouldn't know how to split it up.

I'm sure more than a couple of you out there are saying "Don't worry, the lawyers will show you how.":D

But your avatar pic looks younger than you:o:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

But your avatar pic looks younger than you:o:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It's an old pic.:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It's an old pic.:P

It all makes since now!:):ph34r::ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Me and V, 25+, gotta love it. Just like Rick, we've been sharing evreything so long, wouldn't know how to split it up.

As my 33 year father in law would say, divide it in two piles, and burn them both. Or you could just set the house on fire with it all in it.

Besides, after a man has been married for five years, all of his stuff is in the garage or long gone. ;)
Tom B