amstalder

Army- Navy Game

When I was a kid we lived in the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard. We'd walk over to the venue, which is now Kennedy Stadium, for the game. That place was huge! We'd freeze but how could you not enjoy the spectacle of Midshipmen -vs- Cadets played out both in the stands and out on the field.

GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY!

jon

Class of 2004.

The pride of my life. He is still in, don't know if he is going to make a career of it yet or not. He changes his mind depending on where he is stationed at the time. :S

Congratulations! Almost everyone I know is in that boat... I know had I stayed at Annapolis, I would be too [:/]

BTW NAVY JUST SCORED!!!!!!!

The game just started! It's on CBS!

GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY!! ;)

Atleast the Army isnt full of a bunch of seamen;)

Punk
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

The game just started! It's on CBS!

GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY!! ;)

Atleast the Army isnt full of a bunch of seamen;)

Punk

What? The entire US Army is impotent? :o

:P
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Your right, 7 years of loosing is way to much. I was at the last game we won... my son was in the corps of cadets at the Point at the time.

My dad was a midshipman back in the forties, and his cousin was a cadet. We've still got a picture of the two of them outside the stadium in their dress blues and grays. President Truman attended the game & sat on the Army side that year and I think Army still had their formidable "Four Horsemen" backfield. When I was a kid we used to watch the games on TV, back when Roger Staubach played for Navy. JFK would attend and sat on the Navy side those years.

So who won anyway ?

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !