bigway

Cant beleve they killed JAX (SAMCRO)

I sure hope you are just fucking with me and didn't really put a spoiler like that in the subject line!!! I feel like you know better than that, but dammit now I really can't wait to get to my tivo. I'm on shift for the next 48 hours though!
Killing threads since 2004.

Sorry mate, I as so blown away by the finale that I did not even think you may not have seen it yet and put it on Tivo. I am so sorry.
The show is just so amazing that i never even thought what i was putting in the title thread amongst all the jaw dropping moment.

I thought the show was always focused on Jax, it takes balls to go and kill the main guy off. I guess the show has always been about Clay and Opie. I hope opie pulls through, that looked painful to say the least.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I can send you both seasons if you like.
Awesome show.
Starting to realize it does not get as dark as you think it is going to go.
Jax sure seems to be able to kill people though.
I always thought he would have issues with killing but I like how they have not made it that way.

What does 'LAM' mean?
She said to Unser, Im on the lam.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original

Spoiler below (Sort of)
Amazing how one small little detail such as Jemma seeing Zobels Daughter coming out of that store changes EVERYTHING.

Had that not happened, Zobel Gets Capped at the Store soon as the kids leave and Stahl goes down for shooting the Rat in the back. SAMCRO lives happily ever after.

Next season.. Enemy's to be Dealt with.. Zobel, The Irish, Stahl, Mayans. The list keeps growing.

And I keep hoping that Half Sack is not dead (Like they did with Chibs after he was Blown up) but they sure made it look that way.

Cant wait for next season.

DAMN YOU! I was soo pissed to see the thread title yesterday morning as I had it DVR'd too.

Thank god you are full of crap.

and WTF, ohmigod....Gemma has no clue as to what she actually caused!! I cannot wait till next season..

Jerks LOL :D

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Other unanswered questions from this season:

1. Who Killed Otto`s old Lady?
Georgie is the obvious suspect but they never clarified that.

2. Where the hell is Darby?

A Great Interview with Sutter is Here that explains a lot about this season and next season.
http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2009/12/sons_of_anarchy_creator_kurt_s.html

For those that do not know, Kurt Sutter is Writer, Director, Producer for the series and is also the actor that plays Otto and is Married to Katy Segal.
I would say the guy has a lot going for him right now.;)

DAMN YOU! I was soo pissed to see the thread title yesterday morning as I had it DVR'd too.

Thank god you are full of crap.

and WTF, ohmigod....Gemma has no clue as to what she actually caused!! I cannot wait till next season..

Jerks LOL :D

The whole season has been about 'retribution'. Chain reactions as well. Fitting ending with Gemma.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store