guppie01

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas...

hahahaha...i am lucky enough to be married to one of the best people i know...i think he may even like me a little bit.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

hahahaha...i am lucky enough to be married to one of the best people i know...i think he may even like me a little bit.;)

I know for a fact he loves you a lot. B| Merry Christmas to you both. I wish we were all together.

I've got everything a man could want for Christmas. Well, maybe another beer. ;)

but my kids just get me fat foods anyway. Maybe I'll donate them; what's your address?

Thank you for the kind thought, but I don't need any fattening food either!

My dad doesn't like getting gifts. He says if he can't wear it, eat it or read it, he doesn't want it. This year he's getting a mac-daddy croquet set from the whole family. None of his rules apply, but I think he'll like it anyway.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

For family and friends to have good health and happiness. For all of us to come through this difficult time with a new appreciation. :)
To enjoy my CA trip next year with a stop at Ifly for the tunnel! ;)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Since what I want the most isn't going to miraculously happen (miss my Dad soooooooo much)...

I always want stuff for everyone else. This year I want something for ME.

I want good health, a happy heart full of love and laughter, another safe year for me skydiving (and for everyone else, of course).
I want to be surrounded by fun and loving friends, make awesome memories during my travels this year.

I guess I just want health, happiness and love. Lots and lots of love. :)

Always be kinder than you feel.