JohnMitchell

Surgery on Tuesday

Give your physical therapists hell, that'll get you up in the sky again!! Work them hard!! Best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

John MItchell, air-traffic-controller. A skydiver barely stable. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic skydiver. John Mitchell will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Vibes from a cold Sweden>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good luck John and heal fast after the surgery.. :)And remember the old truth...
That it's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than the other way around ;)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Good luck and we're all counting on you.

"And stop calling me Shirley.":P

Thanks for the vibes and wishes, everyone. We're leaving in a few minutes to go get it done. It's the old "torn off rotator cuff and tears in the bicep" thing they're patching up. A lot of us have had that or worse, so I really can't complain. It'll just be a long time to heal, but I sure have a lot of support. Thanks. :)

I had my left shoulder scoped a few years ago. Surgery was an out patient thing. In in the morning, out that afternoon. When they tell you NO movement of that arm, they mean NO, NO movement. Don't even flex it. And for gods sake, be careful and don't "flinch". It hurts more than words can describe. When you start rehab, understand that the pain is a good thing, to a point. You're trying to regain range of motion so do as they say. The finger climb and the pulley are the ones you'll love to hate. I don't know how long you've been injured, but after it was all done, I wondered why I waited so long. It really is better that it was years before the damage. If I could afford it, I would have the right shoulder done. Good luck and let us know how the you're doing.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Good Luck John,

~ well wishes are sent your way
~ wishing you the very best today
~ though having surgery is not so fun
~ we are glad that it will be done
~ recovery time is best to rest
~ as long as the outcome is a success
~ so take it easy....time will fly by
~ in a blink of an eye
~ you'll be back in the sky!

All the best! :)

"Love is doing small things with great love."