murrays

Phantom Menace Review

70 minute long video review of Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.

I've only gotten through the first two videos but had to share this before I head off for home. Absolutely hilarious! And, unfortunately, dead on.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I'm sorry. Watched the first 60 seconds and could not stand to listen to this guy's voice for the rest of it. His intonation is more annoying than "Comic Book Guy" and his allusions to a dead son . . . that's just fucked up.

Sorry. No.

If maybe he had started out with actual wit or perhaps an intelligent point of view, maybe, but anything that starts out that stupid just isn't going to get any better with time.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It was one of the best 70 minutes of my online time since I put " Massage", "Ass", "Asian", in a youtube search.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I'm sorry. Watched the first 60 seconds and could not stand to listen to this guy's voice for the rest of it. His intonation is more annoying than "Comic Book Guy" and his allusions to a dead son . . . that's just fucked up.

Sorry. No.

If maybe he had started out with actual wit or perhaps an intelligent point of view, maybe, but anything that starts out that stupid just isn't going to get any better with time.

You're better than everyone else. We get it already.

I have to agree, the voice is fucking killing me B|
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean