normiss

Merry Chirstmas bitches!

I didn't even look at who posted this, when I saw the word "bitches" after "Merry Christmas", I knew it was you.

Potty mouth! :P

Oh, and Merry Christmas back atcha. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Saying is a bit early...cause some of us won't be around here much...the DZ is calling....:P
B|
Everyone have a save and happy Christmas and New Years.
:)yes, even YOU! (you know who you are...every damn one of you!)
:D:D:D

We finally gave up on going to Perris for Christmas, seldom got a load up,...now the day after....Everything is flying...

Will Skymama spank me if I say: PROSTITUTE PROSTITUTE PROSTITUTE!

No, you didn't put "Merry Christmas" in front of it. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

While we're sharing chocolate coins of wisdom-

The real miracle for me this time of the year when I was kid was seeing how many bottles of red wine my relatives polished off and how many times my racist aunt would refer to"The Blacks and the Jews". :o

Keep your friends close and your jar of Prozac closer

Don't double dip the chips and may your egg nog be salmonella
free.....WTF is egg nogg really anyway.

Stop touching your lips onto other people unless you want swine flu. A hug is fine.

oh and if you're drinking champagne......switching to komikazi's halfway thru is not a good idea[:/]

also-your niece is a sweetiepie until she kicks you in the shins with those shiny little shoes.:|

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Racist aunt? :D You should meet my wife's grandmother who lives on Long Island, NY. Holy fuck, 88 years old and ornery as all hell. She really has a thing against the Jews. I have to admit, it is really entertaining just watching and listening to her rail on about them, no matter how un-pc it is.

My wife can't last much more than 2 days visiting her. :D

It was so bad the last time that I was so happy to get out of that house for a few hours and meet Broke for a few beers, even if that was about an hour's drive away. My wife told me that her grandma asked her "why is Billy going out? He should stay in!" She didn't have the heart to explain why.

:D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

am i the only one noticing the "chirstmas" instead of "christmas"!?

yes you are;)...beaucse the huamn brian olny nedes the frsit and lsat leettrs of any wrod to be in the crorcet odrer to sccusefsluly inetrpert the msesgae.

mrery chisrtams ervyebdoy:D

llloyd. (lylod).xxx