Brian425

I need an Attorney for a traffic summons in Nashville NC

I got a ticket this morning on Route 95. Speeding, 84 in a 70. For some reason, this is a mandatory appearance ticket. Does anyone know an attorney in North Carolina. Ticket was received near Wilson NC, court is in Nashville NC.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

I thought it had to be 15+ to have a mando with it? You may want to do some research on that. The officer may have made a mistake.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

I thought it had to be 15+ to have a mando with it? You may want to do some research on that. The officer may have made a mistake.

Both VA and NC sucks donkey balls when it comes to getting speeding tickets. The only time my wife ever got a speeding ticket was in NC coming home from VA, because it was her turn to drive. 75 in a 60. I don't remember what the fine was, but she ended up having to clear up the mess both with NC AND fucking Alabama! :S

Look at me on the other hand, I have over 20 speeding tickets in my driving life, and I've only ever had to show up in court once, though I did get my license suspended twice. :$
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Appalachia? dude you don't need an attorney...over there you need one of those snake handler people....and a banjo:P

And maybe bribe the judge with a jug of moonshine to get the ticket dismissed? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

wait- weren't we just making fun of our relatives and their profiling in the other thread?:D

:D All I can really say about NC is that one of my ancestors was governor of the state back in the 1800's. There's an obelisk, or monument with his name on it in Asheville (where the Vanderbilts' mansion and estate is).

All I can really say about NC is that one of my ancestors was governor of the state back in the 1800's.

He was also Tom Dula's (Hang Down Your Head Tom Dooley-folk song) lawyer in his murder trial. If he'd been a better lawyer-we wouldn't have the song.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Yup, 14 mph over the limit and I must appear. Had my wife and 2 boys asleep in the truck, a 2010 NYC PBA card and was as polite as could be. He still wrote me up. I have not had a ticket in over 10 years. I guess I was due. Just sucks about the added cost to hire an attorney. I would have just paid it.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.