skittles_of_SDC

Wha'd ya get?

...including 4 new boxer-briefs that go for $25 each. I don't think I've ever seen any that expensive... :S

Sounds like yer ballroom dancer boyfriend kept his promise to have ya fartin' through silk by the end of the year! B|:ph34r::P

Not silk. A special blend of cotton that lasts longer than standard cotton. :P

Oh, and I mis-counted.... I got TWELVE of these boxer briefs! I'm sure gonna freak when I see my wife's credit card bill. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

1 year into the program and ALL A's...!!!

That's awesome, I hope he stays motivated! B|

Wouldn't bet against him! B| Which is something I would NOT have said a year ago.

So far, this is one of those 'tough love' cases that took it to heart and has done a 180 turn...now he's is headed in the right direction.

I overheard wife & son talking after X-mas dinner... (which is when he gave me his 'report card')
She told him "Dad's really proud of you"...He told her, "Dad's always proud, I want his respect and I gotta earn that"

The fact he knows the difference tells me he's gonna make it! B|:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I got a nice watch. Got to be home w/ my family after being gone for a month. My wife's sister sent me a Superman T-shirt w/ superman fleece pants. (Inside thing) When I first married Rachel, we went to Chicago to visit her family. Her sister Gina was just a little tyke. We all went to the movies together and Gina sat beside me. Rae said: "Hey, that's my husband." Gina replied: "But he's my Superman!" We've teased her about that through the years.

Driver's licence and a brand new costum embroidered Aerodyne Icon I1, the rig was really for my birthday, but I received it closer to christmas.

Oh, and I had to buy those two things myself, as no one else would.

I got a bottle of wine from my parents. I'll just give it to someone else, as I don't drink right now. :(

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Found in a small grocery store, in the hometown i visited a couple of days ago.

Joannes daughter spotted it a few weeks ago... and remembered that Jo had "uncle Jim" for the secret santa....!!!:)
so they grabbed it...
;)

I stopped there on sunday , as my son and i headed north, to ask if they had more....

ALAS...[:/]:( after looking,,, the staff there, came up empty..

i wouldda purchased any that remained.....

Not much to go on.. re: chasing one down...
a label on it reads K G & C Inc...:| but no website, no number.:(

I plan to call that store this week to thank them for looking and hopefully to find out where THEY got them from......

til then here are a few more pics.. Everyone here,,, may ABSOLUTELY print the images cut them out, and use them on YOUR holiday decorations...:)
The canopy is single layer, with sparkely stones all along the topskin, the label says 'made with spectra'...

i WISH.... i had some to share.....:(, but for now the attached pictures will have to do...
:|

jmy
USPA # 9452

My wife got me a Nikon D3000. I'm really stoked. Last year, she didn't believe me when I said I wanted to get a DSLR, but then we spent a week in Glacier National Park. She then saw how much I really enjoyed taking a lot of pictures. Besides, I'll have a lot to photograph in 2010.:)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Time with friends on Christmas eve/morn. Lot's `o goodies from my honey. But the most memorable is a "real" hug from my Step-son, and a necklace passed down from my Mother-in-law. :)
ETA: this was a HIT in our household :ph34r:http://terryturtlexxx.com/main.php

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I would never spend that kind of money on sunglasses.. Not because it's a waste *per se*, but because I'd only lose them or sit on them anyway :D:D:P

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

The skydiver is right next to Mr. Potato Head. That somehow seems appropriate! :ph34r:

right...

but Look Again,,,,( picture 007 ...) to see that Mr. Potato Head ranks below The GREATEST Quarterback of alllll time !!!
"Broadway Joe Namath"... NY Jets!!!B|;)

( also note.. Ms. Gultch !!! on her bicycle....) ) I'lllll get YOU...... My Pretty!!!!... and your little DOG !!! Too!!!!.......:P
jmy

http://www.kgnci.com/index.php/browse///0/108

Thanks for the manufacture name so i could look it up!

Thanks for the link!! I'm going to try to order a bunch of them because they go with my Christmas tree theme.... "Things That Fly". B|

Right now it's just angels, butterflies, dragonflies, birds. I need some plane and skydiver stuff on there. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

I got a Tipton graphite cleaning rod, 300 Hornady BTHP, a nice fishing pole that Cabelas gave me as a free gift, warm merino wool and synthetic blend socks that wick away any moisture, clothes, Alumahyde II, four diamondnite lined rifle bbls, four complete BCGs, two hard duty Grendel bolts, four trigger groups, a Templar Fast Rail, 16 Colt 5.56mm Magazines, a box of ITW hardware, 2 upper receivers, some gift cards to restaurants, a home theater, plus some other stuff I cannot recall right now.