skittles_of_SDC

Wha'd ya get?

I got a garmin, ear rings, nick nacks,a bathroom kit thing, etc. It was a nice xmas minus a cranky brother in law(just had shoulder surgery), a sleepless sister who wont let anyone help with anything, and being subjected to nothing but the most boring assed tv shows ever made. My mom and step dad I think have had their fill at my sisters house and having a bedtime of 9-930 pm. They asked to stay with me tomorrow...:D

I might even let them stay up till 11ish, watch anything they want and the have the tv as loud as they need it to be..:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

All I got for Christmas is what I bought for myself.. But I have to say, given I bought myself a Kawasaki Ninja, it's pretty much the best Xmas *ever*!!! B|

Oh, and I got the most awesomest card from LisaH - LISA YOU ROCK!! :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I got a cuisinart food processor (I've wanted one of those since I was a little kid!), a food dehydrator, a vacuum packer and a kitchenaid mixer.

Just call me little Suzy homemaker.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I got a cuisinart food processor (I've wanted one of those since I was a little kid!), a food dehydrator, a vacuum packer and a kitchenaid mixer.

Just call me little Suzy homemaker,

Those are some cool kitchen things. Gotta love presents that let you make great food.B| Our kitchen and pantry are so full now we have a moratorium on new appliances. In fact, I just pawned some kitchen stuff off on one of our moved out kids.

Hey, if you want to fatten Jeff up a little, get a bread machine. It's good for about ten pounds/year.:D

The coolest thing that I got was...

My oldest son who has had some problems in the past, handed me his 'report card' from the A&P school I enrolled him in as a last ditch effort to get his life back on track...1 year into the program and ALL A's...!!! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

For those long hours here on dz.com, I had to upgrade my cheapy 10 year old computer chair! Picked the new one up on my way home Christmas Eve: Lane Executive Chair.

Oh, and my garage got a new garage door.

Not so much 'suzy homemaker', but perhaps home builder . . . :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

A fantastic Christmas Eve/Christmas morning with Gia and Steve. :)

Gia and I pm'ed each other around thanksgiving about me setting up a glitter bomb and sending it to you, provided that she would be there to make sure the setting was right for you to open it....

Damn... I forgot all about that. :|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A fantastic Christmas Eve/Christmas morning with Gia and Steve. :)

Gia and I pm'ed each other around thanksgiving about me setting up a glitter bomb and sending it to you, provided that she would be there to make sure the setting was right for you to open it....

Damn... I forgot all about that. :|:D

Slacker. :P:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

My girls got spoiled rotten after visits from two sets of grandparents and one more set is still coming in a couple of days! Wife over-shopped on gifts for the girls and we decided to hold some back for their birthdays and some for next Christmas. Less work to do next time! ;)

Personally, I got a $500 Home Depot gift card, a Royal 12-page cross-cut shredder, and some much-needed clothes, including 4 new boxer-briefs that go for $25 each. I don't think I've ever seen any that expensive... :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

...including 4 new boxer-briefs that go for $25 each. I don't think I've ever seen any that expensive... :S

Sounds like yer ballroom dancer boyfriend kept his promise to have ya fartin' through silk by the end of the year! B|:ph34r::P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~