skymama

New Year's Eve: Awesome or Eh?

I'm in the "eh" crowd. I get up too early on a regular basis to enjoy being up that late.

I'm getting together with a few friends for New Year's Eve, but I'll be in bed before midnight.

I need to get up early and get organized and rolling to This Event.:o

Far, far better party than anything the night before:P

Out of airplanes isn't the only kind of jumping that "normal" people find odd:)

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Reserved a table at a club a month ago. Got a hotel within walking distance. Cover charge goes up 5 bucks, but who cares! It's going to be nuts. I've got a pre-gaming party planned for the hotel room as well. It's my favorite night of the year. Get as drunk as you want, and people don't look down on you like they usually do.

But that doesn't mean we can't have fun anyway :)

A lot of times Valinda plays designated driver and doesn't drink at the jumper parties. She says it's really fun to stay sober and see how screwed up the others can get. Like you say, you need to get the pictures.;):D

Have fun down in the Bordeaux region. We were there years ago, really had a nice time.

In the past it's always been just another night for me. I've been to a couple of small new years parties but nothing of note. However, this year I will be spending it at the Farm. And despite the fact that I have to work at 7am New Years Day (only for about 2 hours fortunately) I have a feeling it's going to be a really great party. :)