millertime24

Deployed pics

Be glad is not 480 plus 60 for the sidearm.

Add some golden eggs, tripod, ruck, and comms.

That is a drag.

Or you could be humping the pig.

No Shah, it is not a chick:D:D:D:D

What's this "480 plus"...sh*t...:P:P

I was carrying nearly 2100 rounds of 5.56 for my SAW...and about 1000 for my M4 when I was carrying one...still not as bad as my poor brothers with the M240 and all that 7.62 though...:o

Thats no bullshit either. Ive seen the guys that carry the SAW's and they are strong as fuck. Never seen anyone actually carry a M240 as a primary weapon. Only saw those mounted at ECP "kill zone" towers and on hummers like the one in the pic.
Muff #5048

Wait....why are you guys jawjacking about weapons and shit when there are boobs that need a name in the Name that Rack thread? And by naming said boobs we get to name another set. Get on it soldiers!

Because they get pissed if I look at boobs on a govt computer. Ill do it once my relief gets here and I get back to my personal pc.;)
Muff #5048

Wait....why are you guys jawjacking about weapons and shit when there are boobs that need a name in the Name that Rack thread? And by naming said boobs we get to name another set. Get on it soldiers!

Because they get pissed if I look at boobs on a govt computer. Ill do it once my relief gets here and I get back to my personal pc.;)

There is irony in stating that...here....on DZ.com.......:):o:D:D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

There is irony in stating that...here....on DZ.com.......:):o:D:D:D

Not really. This website is sited as a source on my hazzard duty worksheet so I can visit it as much as I like. It's helping me be a better/safer skydiver thus a safer individual in the eyes of the DOD.
Muff #5048

Couple from my last deployment... you never miss the little things till you dont have them.

0919 is a urinal
0920 is a toilet

0894 ... blue skies
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Some more...

0866: The sunrise in Iraq is great if the sky is clear in good weather

0871: Nice hot water!

0903: Another blue skies moment...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

, even got to see a Vulcan engage a target at night.

now that is a sight to behold. the vulcan is fricking awesome!!!

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

...still not as bad as my poor brothers with the M240 and all that 7.62 though...

:DI got some pic's of me and my AG and AB humpin all that shit. We were always the slowest ones in the hills and nobody liked us until they needed us and they hear me start to rock that M240. Not a better sound than that thing sendin some lead down. :ph34r:
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!