millertime24

Deployed pics

Where's your BC glasses? Nice pics.

keep your head down yo!

I havent worn "BC" glasses since basic, but they do give you 2 new pair when you get sent over. I just never wear them.

Well at least keep a spare on you for when you fuck up your good ones at the most inopportune time. :P
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Where's your BC glasses? Nice pics.

keep your head down yo!

I havent worn "BC" glasses since basic, but they do give you 2 new pair when you get sent over. I just never wear them.

Well at least keep a spare on you for when you fuck up your good ones at the most inopportune time. :P

Funny you should bring that up. I was working airfield the other night when the damn screw came out of my good glasses. Luckily I had my ballistic eye protection with inserts so I could see. I ended up fixing my good pair while on the airfield using my KA-BAR as a screwdriver.;)
Muff #5048

What's with the A2?

Nothing wrong with a longer bbl but I hope it still groups.

The A2 is all we get (well some get m-9's if you know the right people). I, for one, wish we were issued the m-4 with half the ammo load we carry now. There is absolutely NO reason, doing my job, that I would EVER need the 120 rounds we are made to carry. However, the cops get it a bit worse than us loading up with a min of 300 rounds PER WEAPON THEY CARRY (usually 2 sometimes 3. and the guy who carries the SAW carries far more than that).
Muff #5048

Be glad is not 480 plus 60 for the sidearm.

Add some golden eggs, tripod, ruck, and comms.

That is a drag.

Or you could be humping the pig.

No Shah, it is not a chick:D:D:D:D

What's this "480 plus"...sh*t...:P:P

I was carrying nearly 2100 rounds of 5.56 for my SAW...and about 1000 for my M4 when I was carrying one...still not as bad as my poor brothers with the M240 and all that 7.62 though...:o
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!