bigway

Best fireworks display a city could do.

Each year Sydney city puts on fireworks. I urge you to watch this and just take in how many fireworks there really is. There is four locations, it may get a bit boring but at the end it starts oing mental again on the bridge.

I have seen alot of fireworks displays but here in Sydney each new years eve I believe they must put on the most spectacular show .

Have a watch, it will take 12 minutes out of your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhN6v7E5Yhk

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

come to Geneva (Switzerland) the saturday around 10 august :P

edited after seeing the video :
FUCK them fireworks are great. Wish they had the same huge playground and THE bridge to play with in Geneva.
Check this one, last summer's fireworks, www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VY1nX9KYk8 . I specially like the end (from 9'20) :)

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

The water way there is a few kms long and it has four locations, all four locations are constantly going off. 1.5 million people sitting around vantage points watching it. We have this level of fireworks every year. It really is outstanding. I have seen some huge displays before for some massive events and moments in history but these are by far the biggest i have ever seen. Even Y2K, I am pretty sure if this is not better than any display druing Y2K then it is on the same par.

Fucking amazing. The ten minute mark is just massive, especially seeing you know all those locations ahve been going off for the past ten minutes.

They actually have a nine pm session for 7 minutes, then a midnight session for 12 minutes. So that was only really 70% of the fireworks they set off.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

[switch off P.C Mode] Hirronshima was hard to beat:P

Nagasaki was equally impressive B|

also mururoa atoll :P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?