gonzalesna

I am...

This is where I become smug, you see no matter how much I drink or what I drink I never get a hangover.;)B|

Although I am a major light weight. 2* 1 pint bottle Magners in a short time and I'm drunk, 6* 1 Pint Bottle magners in a short time and I am passed out.B|

This is where I become smug, you see no matter how much I drink or what I drink I never get a hangover.;)B|

Although I am a major light weight. 2* 1 pint bottle Magners in a short time and I'm drunk, 6* 1 Pint Bottle magners in a short time and I am passed out.[pirate]

Where is the mystery as to why you don't get hung over? First oen must get drunk to be hung over....[:/]:D

never drinking agin.:|B|:|B|:|B|

That is all.

DeCant said, "I drink therefore I am."
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

-Water
-Ibuprofen
-Vitamins

and when you feel you can handle it:

-bad mexican food.

You'll be right as rain in no time!

Elvisio "legendary cure" Rodriguez

Shit... This has been my hangover cure for the past 15 years, well minus the vitamins (however I substitute gatorade.

-plenty of water and 2-4 ibuprofen prior to sleep.
-repeat step one after waking if still some hangover symptoms, add gatorade or other electrolyte drink.
-Mexican food is the key to kill the rest of the hangover.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Bullshit.:P

I said that 19.5 years ago, haven't had a drop since:P

I'm so bad on the piss that When Gonzo and i were at eloy 2 years ago no one would drink with him... My reputation preceded me:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

What a bunch of lame ducks they were, hey Nick, Case of beer and a bottle of JD and they all pussied out:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm so bad on the piss that When Gonzo and i were at eloy 2 years ago no one would drink with him... My reputation preceded me:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

What a bunch of lame ducks they were, hey Nick, Case of beer and a bottle of JD and they all pussied out:ph34r:

it's ok... I enjoyed it regardless of their attendance.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I can see you doing that. I can't see Gonzo doing that.;):P

Why not? I'm not gonna be naked the entire time... you can uncover your eyes.:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Don't look now Skippy ya lightweight, but it was YOU that pussed out staggerin' away in a stupor the last time WE tried to have a few?! :ph34r:>:(

~ ~ Guess this latest bender explains the gibberish text I got from ya huh! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Don't look now Skippy ya lightweight, but it was YOU that pussed out staggerin' away in a stupor the last time WE tried to have a few?! :ph34r:>:(

~ ~ Guess this latest bender explains the gibberish text I got from ya huh! ;)

I only left to participate in other activities. Otherwise I'd have continued to hang out with you, Moses.

Yes. This most recent bender DOES explain the text you got, but that wasn't even halfway into the bender that you received that one.

I only left to participate in other activities. Otherwise I'd have continued to hang out with you, Moses.

Yes. This most recent bender DOES explain the text you got, but that wasn't even halfway into the bender that you received that one.

Yeah...guess you kids consider pukin' as 'other activities'. :S

~ and if that text was only 1/2 way through...I'm surprised another didn't follow askin' for bail money! :ph34r:;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

~ and if that text was only 1/2 way through...I'm surprised another didn't follow askin' for bail money! :ph34r:;)

Just because your wheelchair can't outrun a cop doesn't mean I can't.:P

That is all.

DeCant said, "I drink therefore I am."

Then he said... "I drink a lot, therefore, I am a lot."
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---