keithbar

weekend brrrr. who braved the cold?

Garden hoses are frozen around here this time of year, but my jumpsuit washed quite nicely and the muck is pretty much dry on my leg straps. I didn't get too much on the container, fortunately. I'll start brushing off all I can tomorrow, and since it's almost due for a repack, I think I'll have it washed and
Scotch-guarded soon. At least I wasn't the only one who got muddy yesterday.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

I know it was cold as shit here in nashville this weekend. who were the hardy souls jumping at the farm and other frigid parts of the u.s.??

Back in the day, I've done a number of Hop n Pops out of the Blackhawk when it was quite cold. Wore summer gloves once and of course my hands were freezing after I hit the ground. Lena actually helped warm my hands with hers out of compassion for the stupid ass who wore them.

We're in the 100+ temps hereB|B|

I think Im going to move to Australia in the winter from now on... It was in the 30s/40s in SOUTHERN ALABAMA this weekend :S

OR you can just move to hawaii where it's 80 degrees year round...and we bust out the jackets when it hits 70.. :P

I think Im going to move to Australia in the winter from now on... It was in the 30s/40s in SOUTHERN ALABAMA this weekend :S

OR you can just move to hawaii where it's 80 degrees year round...and we bust out the jackets when it hits 70.. :P

Eh. I wasnt a huge fan of being limited to an island (or group of islands)... I like to be able to hop in my car and drive a thousand miles if I want. :P

This was my new year as i said earlier was 5 hours at -10 all night to get pictures :S

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2774/4232495935_e621b4ce22.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4007/4234824717_f9179f43f0.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4014/4233853159_9ea46761f7.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4007/4233630759_8f141d3628.jpg

on top of the building above
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2802/4232508515_c96398688f.jpg

I had a great night seen the new year in with my family then got some decent shot:)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Eh. I wasnt a huge fan of being limited to an island (or group of islands)... I like to be able to hop in my car and drive a thousand miles if I want. :P

Umm you do know that Australia is an island don't you:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Umm you do know that Australia is an island don't you:ph34r::ph34r:

Ok you got me:$! Hawaii was just too small for me.

So, you want to drive under a thousand miles? Its your turn!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You jump at Skydive Atlanta? Hit me up sometime when you're out there, and I'll jump with you.

I'll be at The Farm this weekend but SDA is an hour closer for me.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

i can drive a thousand miles!! i just gotta drive ten laps around my island... :D:D:D

i can drive a thousand miles!! i just gotta drive ten laps around my island... :D:D:D

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your not on Oahu, there you get all the way around, and have to turn back back within about a half mile of where you started![:/]