keithbar

weekend brrrr. who braved the cold?

I know it was cold as shit here in nashville this weekend. who were the hardy souls jumping at the farm and other frigid parts of the u.s.??
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Here is the video of our Hybrid on Sat. Edited by one of the other jumpers in the group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUrY8q8rE8s

I recommend starting it, pausing it, and coming back 2 minutes later to watch without loading pauses.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

You Win, that just made my dick go Inverted!:o

+1. That is going to be hard to beat. The pics are great too.

I jumped at Skydive Atlanta this weekend and it was cold standing around waiting to go up but once we got going, it wasn't too bad.
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!

Me and my son worked on his motorcycle almost 3 hours outside tonight,, It was brutal, but we made it threw....it was all the way down to 68....B|

ass!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Me and my son worked on his motorcycle almost 3 hours outside tonight,, It was brutal, but we made it threw....it was all the way down to 68....B|

ass!

It could be worse, I could post pictures proving it like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/Bikes/nice008.jpg

But that would be mean.....

I hate you! >:(
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

We're in the 100+ temps hereB|B|

I think Im going to move to Australia in the winter from now on... It was in the 30s/40s in SOUTHERN ALABAMA this weekend :S

thats totally my plan! Its nice in sydney this time of year!!

And i got to do my level 1 AFF jump on saturday, it was damn cold but hella fun!!:)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I did! B| Three nice warm jumps in Eloy Saturday and then home for one very cold (30 degrees F on the ground) muddy jump here in Idaho. But it was fun and the first load of the year at the dz. I would have done more, but like I mentioned it was really muddy. It's going to take some doing to get the mud off everything,. [:/]

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

ass!

It could be worse, I could post pictures proving it like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/Bikes/nice008.jpg

But that would be mean.....

I hate you! >:(

I hear that a lot![:/]

We're in the 100+ temps hereB|B|

I think Im going to move to Australia in the winter from now on... It was in the 30s/40s in [B]SOUTHERN ALABAMA[/B] this weekend :S

Where's that? In the Balkan or something?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."