micduran

Least favorite household chore?

micduran!! I completely agree!! Especially if I go to my mother's house, she'll leave the same old dish water in the sink for hours and it's cold and disgusting!!!
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

I will say that having a husband who is at least an equal partner in house maintenance makes all of them easier. There are things I do more often, and things he does more often. But it's all easier.
Ironing generally goes to the cleaner, however. I just try not to buy stuff that needs ironing

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Folding laundry. Don't mind washing and drying it, somehow folding and hanging it seems like a huge deal.

This. HATE folding it. Especially underwear. i just take mine out and stuff it in the drawer because it's underwear, who cares if it's wrinkled? Ohhh, I'll tell you who cares. MY HUSBAND cares. UGH! So i gotta fold his underwear. which, by the way, he changes at least once a day because of working out. So I have twice the normal amount to fold. And of course it has to be folded a certain way.

ugh, the dryer just buzzed, too. perfect timing.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

For me, it is emptying the dishwasher. I just hate it. >:(

I hate cleaning the bathrooms and as mentioned the litter boxes.. so those are the priority for my houskeeperB|

Next is vacuming up the damn dog hair... having a big fuzzy snow dog makes for a LOT of shedding:S and all the dusting

Folding laundry. Don't mind washing and drying it, somehow folding and hanging it seems like a huge deal.

This. HATE folding it. Especially underwear. i just take mine out and stuff it in the drawer because it's underwear, who cares if it's wrinkled? Ohhh, I'll tell you who cares. MY HUSBAND cares. UGH! So i gotta fold his underwear. which, by the way, he changes at least once a day because of working out. So I have twice the normal amount to fold. And of course it has to be folded a certain way.

ugh, the dryer just buzzed, too. perfect timing.

Your a Biker babe, and your husband wears underwear? what is this world coming to?

carrying laundry back upstairs and putting it away sucks, too.

Our house has the laundry room upstairs with the bedrooms.B|

My least favorite is sorting the laundry, because I don't know whose clothes are whose, only my own stuff. I have Vskydiver do all that. I'm pretty quick and handy with all the rest.

Cleaning up behind alleged adults.

You know where I'm coming from, eh?

For example, Chad and Christine were here over the weekend...I'm still recuperating.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Since the dog shit is outside, guess that isn't a "House hold " chore

Since pets are usually members of the family, it counts.

What I HATE is cleaning up the lawn, garden, etc after my -neighbor's- 20+ cats! I usually chuck it over the fence, back into her yard now . . .

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Dishwasher? I'm like Monk when it comes to organizing the load in the dishwasher. :P Unloading it ain't no big deal.

The one thing I seem to consistently ignore doing is dusting, and cleaning the shower. I hate that shit. :$

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban