Squeak

Someone is in trouble

:o Ooops....

Yeah... A SHIT LOAD of trouble :D:D

We had a similar case here in Sweden a while ago...
A mechanic totalled a Viper during a test ride after service....
And then invoiced the owner for the service fee [:/]

When the owner went to the press the invoice was all of a sudden "dropped" ;)
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

OUCH!! that really sucks for the owner.. :(

Nah, as stated in the report, the owner can hire a car and bill the mechanic.
A lamorbi owner will hire another ELITE Luxury car and bill the Mechanic.
So mechanic, gets
Loss of license
Speeding Fine of about $1000
Invoice from Lamborgi owner for out of pocket expenses, Minimum $20,000.
The mechanic is screwed, all for the sake if a little joy ride. Stupid foocker:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I thought you said you weren't much of a mechanic?

Dude i would not touch a Lambo...
I can break shit just looking sideways at it:D:D:D
I'd have to sell my house and my virgin butt hole to pay for the damage on one of those:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So we could give you a steel rod and you would bring it back broken some how?:D

Easily :D:D

they should hire me to test Nuclear waste transport containers:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ridiculous, there is no reason in hell to punish the innocent car owner.

No way the cops could get away with that here, if they did try it they would be open to a big law suit which they would loose.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

No way the cops could get away with that here, if they did try it they would be open to a big law suit which they would loose.

Loose upon who:ph34r:

Gone fishing

Thats pretty good, but I can beat it. Got popped doing 80.5Kmh in a 50kmh zone. I know its not exactly 60kmh over the limit like the lambo, but to be fair I HAVE had the vehicle I got the ticket in up to 160kmh before (just never been caught doing it). Also who else can say they got a speeding ticket in Baghdad?!?
Muff #5048

One BIG reason not to live there:D:D:D
Our laws state that if you are caught traveling more the 40km above the posted speed limit, the car is impounded and you are arrested on the spot.

The law DOES NOT state that the car will only be impounded if the driver actually owns said car.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thats pretty good, but I can beat it. Got popped doing 80.5Kmh in a 50kmh zone. I know its not exactly 60kmh over the limit like the lambo, but to be fair I HAVE had the vehicle I got the ticket in up to 160kmh before (just never been caught doing it). Also who else can say they got a speeding ticket in Baghdad?!?

Probably quite a few allied service personnel posted there.:P
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So we could give you a steel rod and you would bring it back broken some how?:D

Easily :D:D

they should hire me to test Nuclear waste transport containers:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah, I have the same trouble. I've been told that I have a Midus Touch. Everything I touch turns to mufflers.

Say, does anyone here know how to fix an anvil?
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Loose upon who:ph34r:

Thanks for taking your time to find a typo
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

My minivan comes with a "valet key", which only unlocks doors and starts the car, but does not unlock the glovebox. Idea is you can put things in there, and the valet can't steal them.

Maybe fancy sports cars need a "valet key" that only lets mechanics and valets drive at 25 MPH, in first gear.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

You stopped??

Theres your problem.

Im hearing of people who are getting so bored, that the MPs are watching the FBCB2 to see who is speeding, and issuing tickets to the units that own the trucks.

I never got pulled over on VBC, almost did a few times out west, but that was before our MPs had real radar guns.

Who knows, next deployment could be my lucky one, as I am always going to and from BIAP.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

OUCH!! that really sucks for.......................................
.............The mechanic is screwed, all for the sake if a little joy ride. Stupid foocker:S:S

Stupid?? Stupid my jealous Backside!!! I'd gladly pay for the opportunity to abuse your overpowered Lamborgini !! How often do you get the chance? B|
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

You stopped??

Theres your problem.

Im hearing of people who are getting so bored, that the MPs are watching the FBCB2 to see who is speeding, and issuing tickets to the units that own the trucks.

Bored??.... Here in Minneapolis a while back, a group of sport bike enthusiasts were bored. So, to kill some time, they would go out late at night and take a little drive on one of our many fine freeways. What they’d do is, find a State Trooper, flip him the bird and then take off. Every once in a while, they’d slow down to let the Trooper catch up. Then, after another firm “Eagle Salute” followed by a little twist of the wrist, they’d once again disappear into the night.

It got to be a little embarrassing for the local law enforcement types so when they finally caught up with one of the board bikers (weeks and many incidents later) they came down on him pretty hard. He apparently rolled over on his cohorts (nice guy). It all ended very quietly as to avoid publicity.

Now, I’m not saying I was involved in this activity! I’m just writing this because I’m bored.
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

My minivan comes with a "valet key", which only unlocks doors and starts the car, but does not unlock the glovebox. Idea is you can put things in there, and the valet can't steal them.

Maybe fancy sports cars need a "valet key" that only lets mechanics and valets drive at 25 MPH, in first gear.

The Corvette ZR-1 had a valet key that limited the engine to 200HP, (vs the normal 375).
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

FBCB2 is a computer system people can track movements in the area with, so they watch a screen, click on an icon and see what the speed is.

You gotta be pretty damn bored to go thru all that...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

OUCH!! that really sucks for.......................................
.............The mechanic is screwed, all for the sake if a little joy ride. Stupid foocker:S:S

Stupid?? Stupid my jealous Backside!!! I'd gladly pay for the opportunity to abuse your overpowered Lamborgini !! How often do you get the chance? B|

He'll be looking upwards of 30,ooo$ for a 10 minute joy ride.
If you think this is such a good value deal, why not hire one and take it to a track
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?