freethefly

Share a song that takes you back to your youth...Great way to start the day!

P.N.S (Paul's New Song) (Paul Cotton) Illinois Speed Press. Great band that was very popular in the Midwest in the early 70's. They got the most airplay on K-SHE 95 (The worlds oldest rock station) in St.Louis. Paul Cotton is best known for his work with Poco.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TCs9B7nA34
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

It's the time of the season
When the love runs high
In this time give it to me easy
And let me try with pleasured hands
To take you in the sun to promised lands
To show you everyone
It's the time of the season for loving...

What's your name? Who's your daddy?
Is he rich like me?
Has he taken any time
To show you what you need to live
Tell it to me slowly. Tell you why
I really want to know
*Solo* (verse & chorus)

What's your name? Who's your daddy?
Is he rich like me?
Has he taken any time
To show you what you need to live
Tell it to me slowly. Tell you why
I really want to know
*Solo* (repeat 'n' fade)

P.N.S (Paul's New Song) (Paul Cotton) Illinois Speed Press. Great band that was very popular in the Midwest in the early 70's. They got the most airplay on K-SHE 95 (The worlds oldest rock station) in St.Louis. Paul Cotton is best known for his work with Poco.

My record collector buddy has that LP if your ever interested, he is selling out a lot of his collection!

I hear Twardo is pissed because music had not even been invented yet when he was in high school.:D:D:D:D

He gets teary eyed whenever there is a dinosaur program on discovery channel and he hear the Tyrannosaurus call.

I can remember lots of Elvis and Buddy Holly and the like....when I was little and I do believe we were listening to the Grand Ole Opry.... every Saturday night. The thing that I REALLLY remember when music was becoming a part of my life.... was the MOTOWN sound... Music you could actually dance to.:)

>were listening to the Grand Ole Opry

lucky you

sometimes we were forced to listen to the Lawrence Welk show......to this day I want to take a belt sander to Norma Zimmer:D

My grandfather and grandmother always had to listen to the Opry.. and at that time there was quite a bit of the rockabilly stars.

I think one of my mothers husbands was the Lawrence Welk type... thankfully he did not last long;)

The Escape song. Also known as the Pina Colada song.

'If you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain; if you're not into yoga; if you have half a brain..."
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

My record collector buddy has that LP if your ever interested, he is selling out a lot of his collection!

P.N.S. was a staple in our garage band back in the early 70's. Let me know how much he wants for it.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young