The_Don

Fast food you refuse to even try.

Although I've eaten there in the past, I'll never go to KFC again. Just thinking about it makes me want to hurl.

Here are some FF reviews. Some of them are pretty funny (BK and KFC): http://thewvsr.com/fastfood.htm

That's hilarious! The Taco Bell review is fairly accurate. Don't go there unless you want to be afflicted with explosive diarrhea and/or projectile vomiting....

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

I haven't eaten at a fast food burger joint since 1997. I got food poisoning. Not 100% sure it was from McDonald's but that was the last thing I ate before I got sick. I have a Pavlovian reaction just smelling the grease from one of those places. I also don't eat at Taco Bell, KFC, or a bunch of other places. I will still eat subs from Subway and a pizza once in a very long while.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Although I've eaten there in the past, I'll never go to KFC again. Just thinking about it makes me want to hurl.

Here are some FF reviews. Some of them are pretty funny (BK and KFC): http://thewvsr.com/fastfood.htm

That's hilarious! The Taco Bell review is fairly accurate. Don't go there unless you want to be afflicted with explosive diarrhea and/or projectile vomiting....

LisaH loves Taco Bell:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I eat some sort of fast food or gas station hotdog at least once a day lol. Working on an ambulance sucks for eating healthy. All the remotely healthy aces take to long and ill be damned if i let my lunchbox sit on the nasty floor for the entire shift then eat out of it lol.

Everything yall avoid are staple foods of my diet. . . Mcribs, fish fillets, taco bell, krystal(white castle), and all the others lol
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I eat some sort of fast food or gas station hotdog at least once a day lol. Working on an ambulance sucks for eating healthy. All the remotely healthy aces take to long and ill be damned if i let my lunchbox sit on the nasty floor for the entire shift then eat out of it lol.

Everything yall avoid are staple foods of my diet. . . Mcribs, fish fillets, taco bell, krystal(white castle), and all the others lol

:D:DDude buy some fruit and juice to take on board with you:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It's certainly easy to get carried away with, but it's not that difficult to come up with healthier stuff. I throw a backpack in the truck with a few apples, a few granola bars, maybe a candybar for a quick pick-me-up and my 100oz or so Bubba keg with water. None of that is really meant to be a meal, but it helps keep the appetite down until we can make it past the station.

On a side note, if the floor of your truck is so dirty that you don't feel comfortable sitting your lunch box on it then it sounds like it's time to do some cleaning. With how easily MRSA and other nasty stuff are passed, under normal circumstances our trucks are wiped down bumper to bumper at shift change every morning. Just nasty!!!

All of that said, everytime time we transport early in the morning we do get a little giddy if the patient wants to go to the hospital that has the tasty little taco shack next door. ;)
Killing threads since 2004.

DQ brazier burger , They should rename it the Blaizer Burger....it blaizez a a trail right through your intestines!!
And you have to Blaize a trail to the shitter!!:(

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

LisaH loves Taco Bell:D:D

It really did happen to a co-worker of mine. She stopped at Taco Bell for lunch and came back to work only to throw up all over our cafeteria. It was so fast she never had a chance to make it to the bathroom.B|

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

it is but thankfully there a housand carryout chinese places that have steAmed vgies and sushi and suff like that that they can make fast, been eating alot of that kinda stuf lately. Oh and our trucks arent that bad, i make sure i wipe down every inch when i climb on each shift but like you said MRSA and such are easily transmitted and im just kinda paranoid when it comes to that kinda stuff lol. :)
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

How about Arby's????

well, technically that stuff MIGHT be Beef.....
But not at all sure,,, what parts......:|[:/]B|B|

The 'horsey sauce' is the only thing from Arbys that i ever liked..B|

I usually resist the temptation to stop at ANY such place,,,, I can buy a head of iceberg lettuce, a bag of carrots, and 2 cucumbers,,, for about what it costs, for a sandwich, soda and fries.. i bring those items home, and make a nice healthful salad....( with oil and Vinegar)

The last time i was in a Burger King. I ordered a "Whopper Minus MEAT with extra lettuce and tomatos ".... the girl looked at me like i was NUTZ!!!!! hahaha... but the bread isn't bad, and a bit of mayo and the veggies, make for a decent sandwich.....

jimmy

Wow i woulda looked at you the same lol. Nevr got tha order but i did have an order at backyard burgers fo a tripple 1/3 lb burge large fry and extra large shake.

Yum, yum. I love Taco Bell. I've been eating it since I was a kid and have never had any problems. On either end. ;)

Same here. Fuck, I used to work for Taco Bell way back in my early 20's. The crew line I worked on was so fast we regularly got the food to the customer within a minute, even through the roughest lunch or dinner rush, and they were happy. Not like today's lazy fucks where it takes 5 fucking minutes to get my order to me and there's no order back up. >:(

What I miss are the breakfast burritos when Taco Bell used to serve breakfast. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll bet you are one of a VERY few.

Early 80's Billy.

I never even ate at Taco Bell during that era. In fact, I didn't eat at any Taco Bells until I started working at one. :S That would be 1990.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How about Arby's????

The arby's I worked at for over a year was definitely the cleanest fast food place i've ever seen. Not all arby's are like that, but I will say the beef is legitimately cooked and is a pretty decent quality as far as fast food goes. Even tastes fine if you accidently drop it out of the oven and play the 5 second rule :P
"I didn't know they gave out rings at the holocaust"