nanook

I'm old, and I didn't like how I found out. . .

I just hope the Ratt/Poison big hair/spandex thing doesn't come back

Why? Worried your kids will steal your old clothes?

If he was smart, he would have burned that collection long ago. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Some people judge how time has passed by the age of their kids. Me, I do this by the age of my nieces and nephew. I get startled every time I add up -their- ages. (youngest is now 31) Reminds me how long in years I must be, then. [:/]

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

The Last Concert I went to, REO Speedwagon was playing warm up for Ike and Tina Turner! Whats that tell ya?

Ya want OLD...I was a bouncer in a bar where REO was the 'House Band'. :o

...they got the name 'REO Speed-wagon' from the antique fire truck parked out front.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

The Last Concert I went to, REO Speedwagon was playing warm up for Ike and Tina Turner! Whats that tell ya?

...they got the name 'REO Speed-wagon' from the antique fire truck parked out front.

IIRC I saw them at a bar in Bloomington -- Red Lion in 73 or 74. I was living in Peoria then. Saw Foghat there too, once. (mighta been Champaign...I dunno!):)

A few years ago, our "neighbors" at the dz were partying into the early am hours with their techno. I actually got up, walked over in my PJs and yelled at them to turn it down! "Its not even MUSIC!!!!" I'm still a little mad at them for turning me into THAT person ........... :D but, the SO was training on a team that summer and they had to be geared up and ready at 7. I knew at least one of his teammates would be over at 6 for his coffee, and that pounding beat was just getting under my skin ..........

I still hate most techno, but I promised myself I would never do that again. I've invested in a decent headphones instead! :P

Plying in the same standium that Rick Flair, Haystack Moldune, and Goergeous Goerge , had wrestled in the night before!

Haystacks Callhoun I seem to recall.
I would go the the Wrestling every Friday night and the motorbike speed way every saturday night.:)As kids we'd jump in the ring at the end of the night and check to see if the blood looked real:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I am 29. At 23 I went to sleep on New Year's Eve around 9 p.m. My hunny woke me just before midnight for a kiss (a tradition of ours--I go to sleep; he wakes me just in time for a kiss and a toast) and champagne toast. We flipped to MTV and I had no idea who the singer was singing in the New Year. :$ And, from I could tell she was not even remotely as good as any music I had ever listened to. :D

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Hell, you're still wet behind the ears. I used to see ZZ Top when they were the house band at the New Orleans Club in Austin. I apply for Medicare in May. :o[:/]
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Ratt/Poison big hair/spandex thing doesn't come back

Even when I was in high school, I thought: "Now why would anyone want to pay to see a bunch of guys dress and scream like a flock of persian cats?" I don't know. I've always been a dog guy.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Hi n-k,
We were having breakfast at the Bonanza Cassino just outside Reno on the way to the Air Races so I go to pay the tab and the guy asks if I'm "55??" Like what's that, the "Speed Limit??" He says, no, you get the "Senior Citizen Discount!!" Yeah, first time I really felt "OLD!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi n-k,
We were having breakfast at the Bonanza Cassino just outside Reno on the way to the Air Races so I go to pay the tab and the guy asks if I'm "55??" Like what's that, the "Speed Limit??" He says, no, you get the "Senior Citizen Discount!!" Yeah, first time I really felt "OLD!!"

I hate I-HOP ! >:(

~gave ME the discount a couple years ago, and the waiter made some comment about having lunch with my 'daughter', (who wasn't with us) the spousal unit loved it. B|

Truth be told she's got me by a couple orbits around the star, but then again she doesn't drink, smoke, she works out every day and runs 3-4 marathons a year.

Like I keep tellin' people...not the years, it's the MILES! :ph34r:

(* & lack of maintenance):S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~