nanook

I'm old, and I didn't like how I found out. . .

I still listen to alternative rock. But I can remember songs from the 60's. :$

Lately, I've been keeping the weirdest hours, not sleeping well and watching some of the stupidest shit on television. During which, I've been flooded with the late night infomercials...which remind me that in only 4.5 months, I'll qualify for AARP. B|

And while most people comment on how young in looks, actions and attitude I still am, my mother gets the greatest pleasure with reminding me how old I am and that I'm not a "spring chicken" any more. What's up with that??? >:(

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Haha! (I should say lmao, but it's just stupid when the same number of letters are involved...).
What fascinates me, and what really says I am getting old, is the sudden influx of really young guys wanting to try their "game" out with me. I am constantly flirted with by teenagers, and it is so amusing! I think they know I am "safe," and they are practicing. Weird and flattering at the same time.:)
How do I break it to them that I am still clueless - wrinkles and all?
Better not to dash their hope, I say...we age regardless of savvy.
can I borrow a jump ticket real quick?

When does skydiving become a dangerous sport? When whole groups of geezers get together in the air: when the "D" license stands for "dementia": when those who teach do, and those who don't have their teeth flying out of their heads and into the eyes of unsuspecting youngsters?
Pfft! I say, fly on, Assholes. You are our only hope! :D
can I borrow a jump ticket real quick?

Hi n-k,
We were having breakfast at the Bonanza Cassino just outside Reno on the way to the Air Races so I go to pay the tab and the guy asks if I'm "55??" Like what's that, the "Speed Limit??" He says, no, you get the "Senior Citizen Discount!!" Yeah, first time I really felt "OLD!!"

I hate I-HOP ! >:(

~gave ME the discount a couple years ago, and the waiter made some comment about having lunch with my 'daughter', (who wasn't with us) the spousal unit loved it. B|

Truth be told she's got me by a couple orbits around the star, but then again she doesn't drink, smoke, she works out every day and runs 3-4 marathons a year.

Like I keep tellin' people...not the years, it's the MILES! :ph34r:

(* & lack of maintenance):S

Hi Jim,
:ph34r::ph34r::D:D;);) Funny how that goes!! So the lady of the house smiled I'm sure!! Marathons?? Last I heard that was the name of one of the "Fla. Keys!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I am constantly flirted with by teenagers, and it is so amusing! I think they know I am "safe," and they are practicing. Weird and flattering at the same time.:)

Of course it's flattering; call it the MILF factor.
Of course, it can always go a bit too far:

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/749604--n-irish-mp-s-teen-lover-faked-cancer-to-end-affair

I hate I-HOP ! >:(

~gave ME the discount a couple years ago, and the waiter made some comment about having lunch with my 'daughter', (who wasn't with us) the spousal unit loved it. B|

Truth be told she's got me by a couple orbits around the star, but then again she doesn't drink, smoke, she works out every day and runs 3-4 marathons a year.

Like I keep tellin' people...not the years, it's the MILES! :ph34r:

(* & lack of maintenance):S

Professional pilot, athlete, healthy lifestyle;
Poor thing;[:/]
She had everything going for her...then she met you.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

When I hit my ninties, I'm gonna try a 4-way with others my age. I imagine the dirt-dive would go like this:

Person 1: "Okay, first, we'll start with a star."
Person 2: "Whut?"
Person 3: "a star? wasn't he that fella that did a lot of dancing?"
Person 1: "Who?"
Person 3: "a star. He danced alot during black and white times."
Person 4: "Why are you grabbing my hand, you perv!?"
Person 4: "Quit touching me you old coot!"
Person 1: "Quit yelling at nothing!!"

Stares at each other for 5 minutes:

Jump run:

Person 2: "green light!!"
Person 1: "Greenland? I served there during the GIUK cold war periods."
Person 3: "Huh?"
Person 4: "Quit shoving back there!"
Person 2: "No idiot, I said 'Green Light', it's time to go. What are you, Deaf?"
Person 1: "Who are you calling deaf, you old coot. At least I don't have to take all those b-12 pills!!"
Person 2: What do you mean 'being 12', I'm 98!! If you could remember how to count, you would know!!"
Person 1: "Nope. . .cant hear"
Person 3: "Whaat?!!"
Person 4: "What the hell kind of Airline is this anyway?"

Pilot: "Would someboy,for the love of God, push those old fuckers out the door!!"

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

When I hit my ninties, I'm gonna try a 4-way with others my age. I imagine the dirt-dive would go like this:

Person 3: "a star? wasn't he that fella that did a lot of dancing?"
Person 1: "Who?"
Person 3: "a star. He danced alot during black and white times."
Person 4: "Why are you grabbing my hand, you perv!?"
Person 4: "Quit touching me you old coot!"
Person 1: "Quit yelling at nothing!!"

Stares at each other for 5 minutes:

Jump run:

Person 2: "green light!!"
Person 1: "Greenland? I served there during the GIUK cold war periods."
Person 3: "Huh?"
Person 4: "Quit shoving back there!"
Person 2: "No idiot, I said 'Green Light', it's time to go. What are you, Deaf?"
Person 1: "Who are you calling deaf, you old coot. At least I don't have to take all those b-12 pills!!"
Person 2: What do you mean 'being 12', I'm 98!! If you could remember how to count, you would know!!"
Person 1: "Nope. . .cant hear"
Person 3: "Whaat?!!"
Person 4: "What the hell kind of Airline is this anyway?"

Pilot: "Would someboy,for the love of God, push those old fuckers out the door!!"

You've been on an Airtrash load?

(Said with total respect to Airtrash, I love them all , they are our history)