Squeak

Hey Twardo

Where Ralffers? haven?t seen him on in ages

I talked to him a couple weeks ago, he's been pretty busy with life it seems.

I sent him a DVD of Oshkosh, in it were some
nice pics of him with a big boobie blond...B|

...he might be using either that or the pics of he & Divot to run a multi-month marathon 'system check' of fluid balances. :$

He told me he was going to check in here...I'll have to shake the tree & see if he falls out! ;)

Just hope he doesn't wanna shake hands!:P:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

He told me he was going to check in here...I'll have to shake the tree & see if he falls out! [Wink]

:D:D:D

Hello :)
It has indeed been ages since I've been here... Like Twardo said, I've just been busy with life - back in school as of today. :)GET a job!

No, I haven't forgotten about skydiving - still very much on my mind. Once I finish this psych certificate I should be able to make enough to pay the bills & start working towards actively jumping. Working in rehabilitation is not what I see myself doing all my life, but it'll suffice while going through college.

The only bad news is my gym membership expired, & I haven't been able to renew [yet]. Lost about 20 lbs...

It's nice to be missed. :)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

He told me he was going to check in here...I'll have to shake the tree & see if he falls out! [Wink]

:D:D:D

Hello :)
It has indeed been ages since I've been here... Like Twardo said, I've just been busy with life - back in school as of today. :)GET a job!

No, I haven't forgotten about skydiving - still very much on my mind. Once I finish this psych certificate I should be able to make enough to pay the bills & start working towards actively jumping. Working in rehabilitation is not what I see myself doing all my life, but it'll suffice while going through college.

The only bad news is my gym membership expired, & I haven't been able to renew [yet]. Lost about 20 lbs...

It's nice to be missed. :)
Best of luck with school lil brother, drop in and say hi now & again...were FAMILY ya know!!

we're FAMILY ya know

Watch out, Ralffers. Those Texas folk are big believers in "The closer kin, the deeper in."

You're the one telling me~ "he may walk a little funny, byt he sure has a purdy butt" :)

but I'm also getting a psychiatric rehabilitation certificate (it'll only take 2.5-3 semesters). The Idea is to get myself employable while in college;

Gettin'Divot to run between the white lines should keep ya in enough $ to be fartin through silk for the next 10 years! B|;)