Brains

I am going to be a father!

Fireflytx and I are going to have a baby! We went today and saw the heartbeat on the ultrasound. I am scared to death and happier than i have ever been all at the same time.B|B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Congrats buddy!

These are strange and exciting times we live in. There seems to be something going on with central Texas jumpers.:D

It was just 3-4 years ago when a lot of The Farm jumpers started becoming parents, myself included.... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fireflytx and I are going to have a baby! We went today and saw the heartbeat on the ultrasound. I am scared to death and happier than i have ever been all at the same time.B|B|

Its about time... Christ you guys have been practicing long enough;)

Congrats, that's awesome! B| Take care of her and do all the hard chores, being pregnant can be quite tiring sometimes!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon