theonlyski

I got another rig

I just went and picked it up, its freaking sweet!!

It almost matches the Mirage I have, just needs some red instead of green!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Looks like one I used to own only mine was red and black :)
What is it and what canopies are in it?

Wonderhog, Cloud XL and 26' Lopo Round Reserve
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

How old is this thing?

DOM is like June 79 for the container, something 81 for the reserve... no clue on the main.

An oldie but a goodie. Two pin reserve.

What happened to the belly band? Looks like it's been removed and a BOC installed. Does that void the TSO?

I sure wouldn't mind that rig for doing a little classic accuracy. How many jumps do you think the main has. Those old mains don't wear as well as the new ZP canopies. :)

An oldie but a goodie. Two pin reserve.

What happened to the belly band? Looks like it's been removed and a BOC installed. Does that void the TSO?

I sure wouldn't mind that rig for doing a little classic accuracy. How many jumps do you think the main has. Those old mains don't wear as well as the new ZP canopies. :)

no clue about the belly band, i havnt got a clue what its suppossed to look like normally.

main has had its fair share of jumps, not sure what im going to end up doing with it all

the reserve got unpacked today after 8 years... looks pretty decent actuall, well for something thats 30 years old

You sure it's 79? I didn't think they had slotted harness three ring rings that early.

I'd jump it! Oh wait, I did! (or at least close);)

You're right! The reserve DOM is '79, the harness DOM is '81...

Its not that bad then!

It actually looked in decent shape for gear that old, atleast thats what I and a couple others thought... No jumping it yet, maybe once I get back from this deployment, Ill get that 26' round packed back up, but Im thinking Ill jump my sabre2 instead of that cloud xl

Oh, I am planning on jumping the Cloud, Just not sure I want to jump it in that container... It barely fits, a bit tight for my liking.

I fully intend on jumping it, maybe not all at the same time, but all eventually...

Hi John,

What happened to the belly band?

It looks like it might be a Sprint version of the W'hog. I 'think' that is about when they got rid of the bellyband.

Does that void the TSO?

No, the TSO is for a reserve container only, and a harness only. The bellyband came from the main container; ergo, no TSO concerns there.

JerryBaumchen

PS) It looks like it is in very good shape for how old it is; heck, good shape for fairly new.

It actually looked in decent shape for gear that old, atleast thats what I and a couple others thought... No jumping it yet, maybe once I get back from this deployment, Ill get that 26' round packed back up, but Im thinking Ill jump my sabre2 instead of that cloud xl

Wimp.....:D

just take a couple raps on flaring, it will land fine!

Ahh, the differences between people that know me and those that dont...
The ones that know me think it will kill me if I jump the rig, the rest think it would be a good jump for me!

I have no doubt about landing it... If I could get it repacked for free this week, I would jump it this weekend, but Im not paying for a repack and only get to jump it once or twice[:/]

Ok, another question...

The slider on the cloud has a hole in it, not a rip, but actually has a hole in it (JUST like in the reserve sliders) It is directly in the middle of it, with re-enforcing tape crossing diag from each corner to the opposite one...

Would that make this suck to take terminal?

Attached a pic I screenshotted from this youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQREIAbaL98&feature=related