LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers: 01-23 & 24, 2010

:( : 2 : :D

Trip to Z-Hills without my dude. No humps. :(

2 awesome jumps. The first one was a little memorial jump for my Dad and the other one was a great sitfly jump. Almost lost my helmet when it came halfway off my head when I went to my belly. One hand pushing down the helmet and the other on my hackey... fun!!

:D owed for my first time on a PAC and also the first time I had to ride the plane down on the pilot's call. Too cloudy, called it @ 5K. No 3,500 hop and pops for me...

Sunday at Z-Hills was cloudy and windy so we hightailed it to Clearwater Beach until we had to hit the airport. B|

Great weekend despite only a couple of jumps!! B|

Sebastian next weekend. WOOT!! :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Got 45 minutes down the road towards the DZ and finally admitted to myself that the shitty weather was NOT going to go away. Turned around and happend by a Package Store super center where I spent $215 on booze. Ended up having a good day after all....

If these C-130 jumps get rained out this weekend I swear I'll.....
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

0:3::D

I guess winter in Idaho isn't so bad. Three fun jumps and it wasn't all that cold. Didn't even wear my thermal stuff. The view was terrific, by the way. Pretty, pretty blue sky and snow capped mountains all around the horizon.

Beer for getting my D license :)

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Got 45 minutes down the road towards the DZ and finally admitted to myself that the shitty weather was NOT going to go away. Turned around and happend by a Package Store super center where I spent $215 on booze. Ended up having a good day after all....

If these C-130 jumps get rained out this weekend I swear I'll.....

I don't know if it is going to get rained out. I am more worried about it getting snowed out. High temp of 29. :S>:(
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I