skymama

Which is more appealing: thong or boyshorts?

Honestly? Most ordinary women don't really have the booty required to make a thong look like it does in that picture. Not to mention, boyshorts are more comfortable and look better under clothes. And that thong hanging out the back of a pair of low rise jeans? Sooooo tacky!

I used to work at an ISP as a programmer several years ago. One day the receptionist forwarded me a call from a potential customer that wanted to setup a website selling stuff. That's what I did, so I took the call.

After 30 min of beating around the bush, she finally told me her product was used panties. She was a stripper that said several men had asked her to sell them, so she decided to make it a website.

The interesting part was when she started quoting me prices. It was something like this.

worn 1 day: $30
worn 3 days: $40
with yellow in front, brown in back: $50
with pubes in them: $60
worn during menstrual cycle: $70
etc.

She had a vacuum sealer that she'd seal them up for mailing and send them off.

My boss was old fashioned and was afraid to have such content on his servers, so he had me quote her a ridiculously high number which she balked at.

I'm still considering hiring a model to pose in panties for a website, then wearing them myself and selling them.

My used whitey tighties are up for auction right now if anyone wants to bid.

Thongs are sexier on the right shape of booty, boy shorts are more for the masses. I just think you should have to pass a test to wear a thong... way too many heffers are overflowing those things out there!
Travis Roy Foundation. At very least its a tax write off

Haha... I think I've actually commented on this in about 3 other posts... There is nothing sexier than a girl that can pull off the right pair of BoyShorts.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

In my quick Google search, it was hard to find a pair that showed the back view. You are more than welcome to post a better pair. :P

Is this what you mean by "boy shorts"?
I hate you John

Dont. Its all photoshoped... ;)
Remster

The only flattering undies are bikini-briefs IMO - everything else only looks hot on the right pair of buns!! Personally, I think boy-shorts tend to make your bum look fuller, so they're harder to pull off.

I don't find either particularly appealing in itself - it all depends on the bottom they are on!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

The only flattering undies are bikini-briefs IMO - everything else only looks hot on the right pair of buns!! Personally, I think boy-shorts tend to make your bum look fuller, so they're harder to pull off.

I don't find either particularly appealing in itself - it all depends on the bottom they are on!!

Nat, we're having a hard time visualizing what you mean. I new set of pics with the various types of undies, and of course the new do, would help us tremendously.

Thank you for your support.
;)
Remster

In my quick Google search, it was hard to find a pair that showed the back view. You are more than welcome to post a better pair. :P

Is this what you mean by "boy shorts"?
I hate you John

Dont. Its all photoshoped... ;)

Dream on, gentlemen! :)

so they're harder to pull off.

That's always a bad thing with women's underwear.;)

Exactly. Some women would look good in an old flour sack. As long as it's not hard to pull off. :P

Cosmo magazine says that the thong is passe' and that boyshorts look better on a woman's behind. Thoughts?

Thinking of tossing out all your thongs and buying boy shorts, are we?

:D

If she's thinking of tossing out her thongs, she should give them to Bolas. >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Cosmo magazine says that the thong is passe' and that boyshorts look better on a woman's behind. Thoughts?

"Give"!!??

Hell! With all the buzz her poll has caused around dropzone.com, mama could sell her old thongs... laundered or not... and likely make a good deal of scratch!

She's the thong pusher... she ain't changing. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Look here is the thing about thongs and G strings.
You can pull them off with your teeth easier.
They take up less room when traveling AND you can always wear it as an eye patch to spice things up!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

"Give"!!??

Hell! With all the buzz her poll has caused around dropzone.com, mama could sell her old thongs... laundered or not... and likely make a good deal of scratch!

I think she could make a good deal more scratch selling them without the laundering not to mention saving the time not washing them:).

And to answer the OP question THESE girls look pretty hot in their "boyshorts".
(It's the Siemens commercial with the topless girls jumping out of the big transport to "Ride of the Valkyeries")
Yes, it's a repost, but someone else reposted it again and I thought of this thread when I saw itB|
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo