skymama

Which is more appealing: thong or boyshorts?

Cosmo magazine says that the thong is passe' and that boyshorts look better on a woman's behind. Thoughts?

I've included pictures to help your decision in this very scientific survey. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Both work just as well for me but, more pictures might help me pick one over the other.

My question though is why on earth are those called "boy shorts"?
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Cosmo magazine says that the thong is passe' and that boyshorts look better on a woman's behind. Thoughts?

I've included pictures to help your decision in this very scientific survey. :P

Well I vote for the shorts (and no, I will not EVER call them boy-shorts) but those in the pic suck.

i vote for boyshorts as in case i run out of pants, or, underpants to you jovial americans, i can borrow them fom my partner.

oh alright then i just like wearing my partners pants. is that a crime!? no, but it might expain why i don't currently have a partner.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

It's more appealing when she only shows YOU the good stuff and not everyone else.

Men like to see things that are not intended for everyone else to see. A down blouse shot in the library can be more exciting than a stripper bar view. A quick upskirt shot can be better than a bikini on the beach.

I know I'm weird, but i also look for women who are checking to see if i look at the obvious cheap shot or not. To be different, i look at the spy girl instead.:S

Well I vote for the shorts (and no, I will not EVER call them boy-shorts) but those in the pic suck.

In my quick Google search, it was hard to find a pair that showed the back view. You are more than welcome to post a better pair. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I actually perfer a combination. I dont know what they are called but they are definitely my favorite. They look like lacy boy shorts but are cut really high so the entire ass cheek hangs out and the middle rides up the ass like a thong.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Z-T004LMSptaYM:http://lingerie.bbzhosting.com/images/Pink-Lace-Panties.jpg

VERY HOT.

edit for spelling because its too early and i haven't had my coffee yet.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

So, a friend just sent me this link. Ewwwwww!

Nasty! :S

I like the boy shorts and I am a fan of my lady wearing just a pair of my boxers... HOT!!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Holy Shit! What a great idea! I didn't know there was a market for that. My girlfriend is going to have to start wearing panties so we can sell them on Craigslist!
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero