vskydiver

Parkour --or-- Look Ma, no hands!

Here is my kids first attempt at making a video. He did this last Sunday in the pouring down rain of the Pacific Northwest, Seattle area. Came home (soaking wet!) and put the video together. What you can't actually tell is that he's 6ft 2inches tall, size 11 shoes, so it's really amazing that he can walk on those tiny railings and stuff! He's a BIG kid! :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTNm5iEgRsE

cool, free running, freestyle. Kids have no idea that we did the same in the late sixties, early seventies. The media today is the new reality. No clue to the past. I have been documented, via police servalence, dropping illicit (injestible and or intravenious) sustances which apparently enabled superhuman terrain transport abilities. Look it up. Seriously. Was once charged with 'tresspassing afoot, at illegal speed'. (climbing buildings and walls, unaided). Never caught flatfooted. Never convicted by a flatfoot. Still under suspicion.

Yes, just like every generation thinks they invented sex.... :D:D So maybe they have "reinvented" something you used to do but now they aren't getting into trouble doing it. B| I'd say that's an improvement. It's a pretty awesome sport.

On the weekends, Brett's been packing parachutes since he was around 10 years old. (8 years now!) This is just something he does after his college classes let out, or as you can see here, on a rainy weekend. :)

A talented "little" lad he is.... :o
He got one proud mom i guess B|

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

My boy is into mountain bike freeriding, (has 6 sponsors so far , at 15) makes ya a nervous wreck, while at the same time, knowing they aren't out fuckin up like we did! (well, OK me anyway)

Sponsored rider? That's freakin' awesome. It's cool when kids develop a passion for something good and challenging. My son's a lot more focused than I was. For that I'm very proud/thankful, just like you are for yours.;)B|