Butters

Would you let your kids dance ...

F NO! If that was my girl there would be hell to pay.

Ditto!

That is seriously fucked up! I'd bet that woman seen in the beginning is an Acorn employee. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That is seriously fucked up! I'd bet that woman seen in the beginning is an Acorn employee. :P

Do you think that video was shot in the US?

I should have said she'd make a great employee for Acorn.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Was he supposed to pick up on the language? Dude--It's Billy for goodness sakes:D:D:D
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Was he supposed to pick up on the language? Dude--It's Billy for goodness sakes:D:D:D

AND my computer's sound system is on the fritz too... I got nothing, nada, zip, zilch.... [:/]

Not all the clues are aural.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Not in Minnesota they sure don't:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0126102dance1.html

School Outlaws "Sexual Bending"
Educators issue rules covering grinding, other dance offenses

JANUARY 26--Like many educators nationwide, administrators at a Wisconsin high school are aiming to curb risque moves at an upcoming school dance. To assure that Union Grove High School students do not get too footloose, school brass have issued official dance rules for the January 30 winter formal. As seen below, the rules outlaw "sexual bending" and the touching of breasts, buttocks, or genitals. Leg straddling is also verboten. Additionally, students are on notice that "Both feet must remain on the dance floor at all times." Which appears to rule out performances of the Charleston, Electric Slide, and Cha-Cha. The dance "will be videotaped to insure the safety of all students attending," the rules note, though Union Grove administrators could presumably review the film for provocative moves that were initially missed by monitors.

Not in Minnesota they sure don't:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0126102dance1.html

School Outlaws "Sexual Bending"
Educators issue rules covering grinding, other dance offenses

JANUARY 26--Like many educators nationwide, administrators at a Wisconsin high school are aiming to curb risque moves at an upcoming school dance. To assure that Union Grove High School students do not get too footloose, school brass have issued official dance rules for the January 30 winter formal. As seen below, the rules outlaw "sexual bending" and the touching of breasts, buttocks, or genitals. Leg straddling is also verboten. Additionally, students are on notice that "Both feet must remain on the dance floor at all times." Which appears to rule out performances of the Charleston, Electric Slide, and Cha-Cha. The dance "will be videotaped to insure the safety of all students attending," the rules note, though Union Grove administrators could presumably review the film for provocative moves that were initially missed by monitors.

Minnesota and Wisconsin are different states. ;)
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

of course not.....

and my kids are grown-ups......

I wouldn't even let someone elses' kids dance like that......

the adults, who are encouraging it, and taking pictures... need a 2 x 4 against the back of their heads...

iodiocy is contagious...

WHERE was that footage taken????

is this part of the assinine educational concept, of "no child left behind"????

i'm disgusted...

jt

of course not.....

and my kids are grown-ups......

I wouldn't even let someone elses' kids dance like that......

the adults, who are encouraging it, and taking pictures... need a 2 x 4 against the back of their heads...

iodiocy is contagious...

WHERE was that footage taken????

is this part of the assinine educational concept, of "no child left behind"????

i'm disgusted...

jt

I think it's Brasil and the kids have no clue, they are just dancing.
Not what i would allow but i'm not there.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?