shah269

Am I strange for not wanting kids?

She's hot and has a brain... remember that one? Well, she has 2 kids. :)
Life is like a box of chocolates....B|

hu?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

You adopted three kids from Russia???:o
Poor Airtwardo doesn't realize he was the victim of a Cold War plot to insert three sleeper agents into the US.[:/]

>:(

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'm falling in love with a woman that has 2 kids.

are they grown kids or little kids
can either of the kids kick your arse if you fuck it up and upset her:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well that's cool of you.
But for me right now....no. Maybe later?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

You adopted three kids from Russia???:o
Poor Airtwardo doesn't realize he was the victim of a Cold War plot to insert three sleeper agents into the US.[:/]

>:(

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.

Huh?
Gotta go;
I just got this strange urge to go blow something up.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hey dont forget a LOT of free packjobs... EVEN that total malfunction he packed you was for free:ph34r::ph34r:

Totally my fault for assuming he knew how to route a pull out.:S:$

And like I told him, better to pack one for me than anyone else. Dads are there to take the hard knocks.:)

Yeah you did handle that really well... you are definitely a cool dad... your kids really lucked out in the parents department.

can either of the kids kick your arse if you fuck it up and upset her:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

There will be no upsetting her. :o:)

OH yes there will:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It will be innocently disguised as "Good Morning Dear", and then for seemingly no reason, it will be on:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There will be no upsetting her. :o:)

OH yes there will:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It will be innocently disguised as "Good Morning Dear", and then for seemingly no reason, it will be on:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

...what I meant to say was 'please pass the butter' but what came out was 'you ruined my life you fuckin' bitch'...and just like that, dinner's over & I'm back to watching the game! :):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

We adopted a beautiful little girl 30 years ago. I knew before I got married and had my boys that I was going to adopt a little girl, and luckily, I married a man who supported and loved me through it all.
My daughter recently found her biological mother. Her b'mom never had any other kids. When my daughter asked her about it, she said she just knew that it wasn't the right thing for her to do, and she never regretted the decision, and that she was really happy that we had mad the choice to adopt.
It was the perfect choice for all of us. No, I don't think you are strange, and I don't think someone else should try to talk you into it.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

People keep saying"Trying to talk him into it"

That is NOT happening, Folks are "sharing what they experienced",and how surprised they were...Life is full of surprises, and being a parent, SHOCKED me, that I loved it...But I am in NO WAY trying to talk someone into it, that feels they don't want to go there!

The last thing anyone wants is someone trying to raise a child they regret!

The last thing anyone wants is someone trying to raise a child they regret!

This is definitely reason #1 why I don't want kids.

It's interesting as I'd hafta "officially" say I'm undecided but knowing what an important and life changing issue it is, I feel if I'm not 100% certain, I shouldn't.

My family name will end with me, but it's a pretty common name anyways. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Shah - you are strange. It has nothing to do wtih whether you want kids or not.

I have two children and love them dearly. I sometimes wonder, however, what I got them into by bringing them into the world. It is a two edged sword.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Well...I guess hell may have frozen over.
LuckyMcSwervy, thank you. I greatly appreciate it. I feel less of a selfish freak reading your words. It's good to know that I was just around those who I really didn't connect with. Thank you.
Again, skydivers, are there any better people?

Shah Hell forze over a long time ago and I made it happen. lol J/K

Anyways, you have no worries that you don't want kids. It is your decision and you own your feelings and choices no one else. I am not the maternal person and if it was not for getting preganant when I did (not trying, total accident) I would not have any children. They drive me nuts. I stay clear of them and I don't even try. My son and I are fantastic and he is the best thing that did happen to me because of him I got my shit together when I needed to.
My husband now, is ok with not having his own children and we are alright with not having any of our own. UGH to start over again geesh no way.

There are people made to have kids and there are people who just are not. And that is alright because that is what keeps the balance of this over populated world anyways.
You create life, life does not create you.

To baby or not to baby? :P

JC

I sent that to the girl with whom I had a date with a few weeks back which prompted me to start this thread.
But you know....fake boobies only cost $7k!
Kids....well they cost a lot more than that :P

Honest.
Am I strange for not wanting kids?
I'm strange for a lot of reasons. But am I over the top for not wanting kids?
I understand women have this biological urge to reproduce but well, I'm a guy, biology doesn't effect me much and well...I like all my toys and I'm finally getting on my feet.
Does that make me strange?

you should ask yourself if your prospective kids wanted to have a strange personality like you as a dad. and since every kid is a soul somewhere out there and they are constantly watching us, they have decided that you are unworthy for selection :P
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666