stitch

What's good at Jack in the Box ?

We haven't had Jack in the Box in the Chicago area for ages. Because of that, anytime I am anywhere near one, I have to stop and have a couple of their nasty tacos!

Those nasty tacos are really foul. I don't know what they put in them but I suspect they have a direct line from the septic system.

You are right, they don't have them in Chicago anymore as I use to go to one in Palatine, Il.

But I am fortunate enough to pass 2 of them in Tennessee (Murfreesboro and Nashville) and I have to time my trips since they are so good.

They eleminated the monster taco a couple years ago but the good news is their regular smaller size is just as nasty as the big ones were.

I am quite thankful for those locations as the after-effects keep me awake though I have to ventilate the car often.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

Those nasty tacos are really foul. I don't know what they put in them..

Well, since the company was bought by Ralston Purina, I'd say it's cat food. :D

That would make sense! Animal food is all the parts not fit for humans.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

Those nasty tacos are really foul. I don't know what they put in them..

Well, since the company was bought by Ralston Purina, I'd say it's cat food. :D

soybeans....that's all....no meat, no cat food....just soybeans
"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

'Relative Wind' describes his sister fartin' while he's hittin' her in the dumper!

By the way-thanks for that duct tape idea. Strapping those cheeks together solved a lot of the problem. She didn't bitch when I yanked the tape off like you said Gonzo does.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

'Relative Wind' describes his sister fartin' while he's hittin' her in the dumper!

By the way-thanks for that duct tape idea. Strapping those cheeks together solved a lot of the problem. She didn't bitch when I yanked the tape off like you said Gonzo does.

DUCT TAPE?!?!:o

I said 'tape the duck'...then it won't tear apart when you do that freaky 'mallard on a chubby' dance. :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

[
You know what they say. "The feel of a teal will make you squeal"

"Killin' two birds with one Bone"

Serving up a little Turfuken

Hey speakin' of stuffing a couple birds...

What ever happened to those hooker Siamese twins you use to call 'under par' because these was only a hole in one?

What ever happened to those hooker Siamese twins you use to call 'under par' because these was only a hole in one?

Spit and Slurp? They split up. It was a helluva mess-every bit as bad as when you had those four sixty year old Waffle House waitresses scattered and covered at that trailer park just outside Storm Lake, Iowa. Good thing they brought their own grease. Did you ever find that one gal's teeth?

Spit and Slurp? They split up. It was a helluva mess-every bit as bad as when you had those four sixty year old Waffle House waitresses scattered and covered at that trailer park just outside Storm Lake, Iowa. Good thing they brought their own grease. Did you ever find that one gal's teeth?

Wasn't Storm Lake, Iowa...it was Utica, Illinois & it wasn't 'teeth' it was tooth...

And yes they're stll there waiting for you to make good on the bad check.

Wasn't Storm Lake, Iowa...it was Utica, Illinois & it wasn't 'teeth' it was tooth...

And yes they're stll there waiting for you to make good on the bad check.

No, Utica was the midget acrobat with the feather duster fetish.

Oh yeah...BTW, the mayor's daughter wants her glass eye back.

When she told you, "I'll keep an eye out for ya" it wasn't meant to be taken literally!

You're the one that always lived by "Any hole when you're in a hurry".
I pawned that glass eye to help you pay to get that "No, you're not the first" tattoo removed. Did the scar on your ass ever really heal?

You're the one that always lived by "Any hole when you're in a hurry".
I pawned that glass eye to help you pay to get that "No, you're not the first" tattoo removed. Did the scar on your ass ever really heal?

Didn't get it removed, just had the spelling corrected.

I couldn't tell you. The last time I ate at Jack in the Box, was 1971. I got 3-tacos for a buck. I recall having to hold the taco in one hand and a napkin pressed against my arm with the other hand to catch the grease! Haven't had the courage to ever go back!

Chuck

I couldn't tell you. The last time I ate at Jack in the Box, was 1971. I got 3-tacos for a buck. I recall having to hold the taco in one hand and a napkin pressed against my arm with the other hand to catch the grease! Haven't had the courage to ever go back!

Chuck

What's that got to do with waffle house waitresses? ;)

It'd be bad form not to stop in at Skoog's if you're in Utica.

They still trout lining carp across from the Rock? ;):ph34r:

I hear the carve up those chubs and serve them on carved out rocks. Utica clam shooters! Goes good with Burgoo.

Chuck

What's that got to do with waffle house waitresses? ;)

:ph34r::ph34r: Absolutely nothing...

Chuck

I hear the carve up those chubs and serve them on carved out rocks. Utica clam shooters! Goes good with Burgoo.

only thing that goes good with burgoo is more burgoo, miss it almost as much as porks from the igloo.