SpeedRacer

Giant squid are invading California

I remember watching a program, on maybe the Discovery channel, about giant (and aggressive) squids in the Gulf of California (I think that's what its called) between Baja California and mainland Mexico. It was really interesting, and quite an adventure for the researchers.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I remember watching a program, on maybe the Discovery channel, about giant (and aggressive) squids in the Gulf of California (I think that's what its called) between Baja California and mainland Mexico. It was really interesting, and quite an adventure for the researchers.

I saw that too. It was a good show.
You create life, life does not create you.

... the Gulf of California (I think that's what its called) between Baja California and mainland Mexico.

It's funny, that is a completely Mexican internal body that they call Mar de Cortez, but we call the gulf of California. It's kind of like the French renaming the Mississippi the Fleuve d'Arkansas.

[:/]
I hope to be going to Perris this summer, and it kind of scares me a little to think about landing off the airport with giant squids roaming around. :S

That would be one hell of a bad spot! :D:D

The humbold squid can be agressive and are really intelligent. The programme I saw on them showed some pretty cruel methods for fishing them.. [:/]

I hope to be going to Perris this summer, and it kind of scares me a little to think about landing off the airport with giant squids roaming around. :S

Then you'd when the prize for the worse spot ever!

Worse I ever got there was a 40 way out of the DC3, I made it as far asthe rairoad tracks behind Amigo's Trace down town, So we went ahead and had lunch!:D

Perris is some 50-60 miles inland. That would be the worst spot in all mankind if you get out over the ocean. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Perris is some 50-60 miles inland. That would be the worst spot in all mankind if you get out over the ocean. :D

So you're sayin' if Skreamer is on the load better bump off then?:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Perris is some 50-60 miles inland. That would be the worst spot in all mankind if you get out over the ocean.

A shoe-in for the Helen Keller award!

Don