jasonRose

Speeding Ticket Advice

i thought when kids were in the street they were there for you to practice high speed obstacle avoidance...

hahaha.... that was funny.

I will admit, residential areas and school zones are probably the only places I don't speed... not that I thought your post was referring to me.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Agreed,

Killing a kid at any speed would be horrible, speeding or not. However kids were not a factor and I am still very happy about the outcome of the ticket regardless of your comment of taking the law into your own hands. You come after me, my family comes after you, your family comes after my family..... That is just stupid. I prefer the justice system and in this case it worked in my favor. Or maybe you prefer that our judicial system just convicts everyone with out a fair trial......

Find peace my brother..;)

Congrats! Though if you had killed my kid doing 50 mph in a 25 mph residential street, I'd be after you big time now.
Think about it before getting all too happy about having beaten the system!!!!

Holly smokes it worked!! My attorney earned their money for sure. The judge said no way to about three of the items they suggested to dismiss the ticket but they didn't give up and kept pounding away with technicalities until the Judge dismissed the ticket.

Best $300 I have spent when it comes to tickets!!!B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|

Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Agreed,

Killing a kid at any speed would be horrible, speeding or not. However kids were not a factor and I am still very happy about the outcome of the ticket regardless of your comment of taking the law into your own hands. You come after me, my family comes after you, your family comes after my family..... That is just stupid. I prefer the justice system and in this case it worked in my favor. Or maybe you prefer that our judicial system just convicts everyone with out a fair trial......

Don't mind him, he's always been kind of a nutcase. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Agreed,

Don't mind him, he's always been kind of a nutcase. :P

i think killing kid at a slower speed would be worse b/c they wouldnt die right away, they would have to suffer =D
IHYD

Wish I would have seen this sooner.
Not sure if this was posted already (Don't have time to read through the thread)

Try www.ticketassassin.com
The next time you get a ticket! it works!

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

I live in a 40 mph zone, but cars scream by at 50 or so regularly. :S

Oh, I don't think going 50 in a 40 mph zone could be considered screaming by.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

t'would if'n it was a Gas Turbine engine

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Not necessarily, but my house sits on the inside of a long curve in the road. I have woods from near my driveway all the way down well past the line of sight, so I can't see cars coming until they're about 40 yards away. There's not much time to react when you want to pull out.

That's why when I started regrading my front yard with the front end loader last year, I decided to clear out the woods next to the road on my wooded lot and cut back vegetation several feet further on so I could see further. Works great. Even so, 50 mph is too fast for a residential road, even a rural one.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban