DigitalDave

Has anyone ever taken a dump while naked skydiving?

At the old Eagle Flight skydiving, before it was bought, sold, bought and sold again then moved...

Well, anyways, there was a S/L student that pulled his leg straps down to his knees under canopy, pulled his pants down and let one go over the farmer's field. He landed off because he spent too much time flying the wrong way. Anyways, he was "asked" not to come back once the story came to light.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

There is no doubt that sometime, somwhere, that has happened. But lets face it skydivers will claim a lot of personal and overall sport firsts but taking a dump while in freefall or under canopy isn't one of them. That being said should I be present at a dropzone where this should occur and the skydiver is a standup guy/gal and pays the obligitory case or two of beer I will ask as the beer is being handed to me.."Uh.. did you wash your hands"..;)

Surely someone has done this.

Is there a Swoop -n- Poop accuracy competition or CReW -n- Crap or something?

Absolutely no desire to give any doo-doo, even my own, the possibility of contact with my rig. How would you remove that? Treat it like mud? Wait until it dries and then take a stiff brush to it?
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

There was a crw jump I did at The Farm, just two way stuff. The exit point was somewhere between The Farm and the Cedartown airport, where ASC is. Somehow in the process of trying to build the stack, we got off track and I noticed we were almost over the airport! :S

Damn, I wish I'd thought of it then (taking a dump), but I had to rear-riser my ass all the way back to The Farm! :D

However, I've never done a naked jump and don't intend to.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've posted a thread regarding this at some point...

I'm amazed my name hasn't popped up yet. Maybe that means I've regained my dignity and lost my not-so-classy reputation?:)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

there was a S/L student that pulled his leg straps down to his knees under canopy, pulled his pants down and let one go over the farmer's field.

That's awesome! I figured someone had done it.

Is there anything that hasn't been done while skydiving?

I'd pay to see a couple midgets in a tandem wingsuit.

I'm amazed my name hasn't popped up yet. Maybe that means I've regained my dignity and lost my not-so-classy reputation?:)

And I think you fixed that for another year or so!:ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

And I think you fixed that for another year or so!:ph34r:

I can't just let people go around thinking I have class or something.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

[joni mitchell voice]where have all the butt-plugs gone?[/joni mitchell voice]
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)