fossg

I just need to get this off my chest

It is frustrating to watch elderly family members do without while they send money to organizations that convince donors that the money actually goes to people in real need when in fact it doesn’t. It’s even more frustrating when you try to tell your elders what is going on and they fault you for being uncaring. These are cruel businesses that we are faced with, but any actions we may take against them make us look cruel in the eyes of our elders.

That sucks!! Sorry bro..

I always thought it would be funny if someone figured out a way to drain the those M/F bank account dry and then tie them up and let each person that was scammed beat them with a car antenna.
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Expose them, publicly.

Of course! What the hell else have I been doing for the last 10 years about the Skyride fuckers. :P

Out the fuckers. Call the local news station.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The charities that target elderly people and drain their bank accounts dry should be burned at the stake. They are the most heartless bunch of motherfuckers I have ever dealt with. I wish them all a slow painful death..>:(

So they got your Mom's money too huh?

Here please accept this piece of prayer cloth that will be woven into a huge quilt to cover the mountain of money we have fleeced out of senior citizens like you.>:(