LisaH

The NFL thread

No offense, but the NFL sucks. Nothing but a bunch of overpaid and greedy crybabies, not just on the field, but also in corporate offices.

This is one reason why: http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=293&sid=1754401

:S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hi Lisa,

I have been a 49ers fan forever. But they do seem incapable to getting out of the toilet for far too many years.

These days I like the Pats; glad to see you back, Mr. Brady. They play 'my' style of game.

Now, not to high-jack your thread too much: What rule changes would you like to see?

Mine are:

1. All PAT's would have to be either run or pass & two points. No kicking for the one point allowed.

2. Sudden Death would have to be decided by a touchdown; no winning with a field goal. Although Pitt would have made it to the end zone the other night, so the outcome would be the same.

Thoughts????

JerryBaumchen

The Patriots have won all of their big games by 3 points.

So how would this rule change, affect them?

As far as the point after, that idea will never happen.

Edited to add: Let's just eliminate the placekicker postion. :P

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Season doesn't really start until tomorrow night . . .

San Diego @ Oakland!

Go Bolts - Die Faders . . .

NickD :)

Nick:

I've always really liked you and respected you. Please note that just because I'm gonna have to represent Raider Nation and bury a shank in your ass it doesn't mean that I don't like you.

It's just one of those things.
I just want to see the Raiders hold Tomlinson under 100 yards and 2 TD's for once.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I believe in rooting for at least five teams- that way as they get knocked off near the end of the season you can just pick another one, also the season lasts longer- and you don't get as pissed off at the end of each week if your favorite team's strategy is to win by allowing sacks,fumbles,missed field goals,penalties, and interceptions>:(:S.

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

>>I've always really liked you and respected you. Please note that just because I'm gonna have to represent Raider Nation and bury a shank in your ass it doesn't mean that I don't like you.
I've always like you too, and I'll admit you did get robbed of a TD right before the half, but stick a shank in that Crater Nation!

24-20 Bolts! Ha Ha Ha!!! One and oh, baby!

And what the hell happened to LT . . . ?

NickD :)